Ch.6 // special

W o a h camping chapter????? Nice.
((I put special. Since I decided that this is sort of a Christmas special even though it's barely Christmas. So basically whatever the hell is happening in the storyline so far isn't affected by this chapter I just thought a camping chapter was funny teehee))

//3rd Person//

It had been a day after what just happened.
Smg4's gang decided they wanted to go camping.

Smg4 decided to invite Smg3 along too.

~they arrive at the forest~

"Your telling me we have to make our own campground?" Bob whined. "If I knew that I wouldn't have came with you bitches." He angrily put the camping stuff on the ground.

"Don't we have Shroomy here to help?" Luigi questioned and looked around. "We're using him as bear food." Mario replied, somehow full of joy.
"Wha-" Luigi was cut off by Saiko, who miraculously found a trail. The trail led to a little field.

"We can set up the tents here!" Meggy looked around, excitedly.

~they set up the tents idk like 30 minutes later~

"Alright bros, I'm going to go explore this forest" Bob wandered off, and one by one, so did the others.

3 and 4 went with Mario.

They slowly followed behind while Mario was in front, complaining about whatever.

Smg4 turned to 3, "Should we tell Mario..? About.. you know.?" He mumbled to 3. "I mean- I guess.."

"Mario." Smg4 called out to him.

"Hm?" Mario stopped and turned around.
"So you know how me and Smg3 are on good terms now right..?" 4 said.
"Yeh? What about it?" Mario looked confused.
"Well... uh... it's more than just being good terms now.." 4 glanced at 3.
"Damn! spit it out already!" Mario impatiently yelled. "Mario, me and Smg3 are .. dating.." Smg4 said.
"It was pretty obvious I mean.. take a good look at yourselves." Mario turned.
"What's that supposed to mea-" "LETS JUST KEEP GOING" Mario cut Smg4 off.

~later they go back and eat then ..uhh it's around the time you usually see the moon out and there's coincidentally a hill with a clear view of the moon nearby.~

There was 4 tents and 9 people. So Mario, Smg4 and Smg3 had to share one.

Everyone was dozing off.
Smg4 didn't feel like sleeping yet. He turned over to Smg3, who was quietly fumbling his thumbs. Then over to Mario, who was dead in sleep.

"Psst.." Smg4 called out to Smg3, who slowly looked over. Then quietly got out of the tent, Smg3 followed.

"What's up?" Smg3 looked over at 4, being quiet as possible to not wake anyone just in case. "I saw a hill while we went out walking earlier and
I wanted to see what was on there."  Smg4 glanced over to where they went earlier. "Sure. Let's go then."

4 grabbed 3's hand and walked into the trail while he tried to remember the path they took where 4 saw the hill.

The path was dark, surrounded by trees that showed little to no moon light above, but also beautiful bushes filled with flowers and berries. The wind made the trees flow from above to at least show more light. It was calm and quiet. They only heard their own footsteps and random animal noises in the distance.

4 turned random paths, acting as if he knew where he saw the hill, in truth, he didn't. "Do you even know where we're going..?" 3 finally asked, realizing they went in a circle at least twice now.
"Ugh... no.." 4 stopped walking. "Where are we?" 4 looked up.

The forest was surrounding the little field they set up their tents at, so they figured they could be literally anywhere at this point.

The point they were at had a little pond, and had more flowers.

"We didn't come this way earlier.. like earlier earlier" 3 noted.

"Uhm, how about we try a different route." 4 got up.

And by some freaky paranormal stuff, wow they were at the path of the hill.
4 led 3 to the hill.

When they got to the hill, it wasn't actually a hill, but a cliff, not too high, but at the same time it seemed like you were on a skyscraper and looked down high.

"Huh.. this is still a good view though." 3 looked at the moon."

Tired from the walking, they sat beside each other and looked at the view around them. The trees, fields filled with flowers.

"It's crazy to think that, 1 year ago we literally hated each other." 3 said.
4 chuckled "yeah."

Three put his head on Four's shoulder. And held his hand.

4 nervously looked at 3 and back.

Then, he gently lifted 3's head off and looked at him.

They stared at eachother, blushing. With both of their hearts racing.

Four awkwardly leaned, and .. kissed Three.

He quickly pulled back, turning his head the other way while trying to talk. "Ah- that was um- so unexpected sorry.." He stared at his hands.

"I um... well.. liked it." 3 put a hand over his red face.

The wind got louder and stronger.

4 got up, and awkwardly helped 3 up.

Smg4 blushed while he led them back to the campsite. And at last, they were back.

They both went inside the tent and to their sleeping bags. Both of them were quietly glancing around the tent.

The wind got louder and then it started raining, the rain against the tent made 4 restless, but he managed to sleep.

3 on the other hand though, he was awake, and still processing what just happened. It happened all at once.

He thought about it as he went to sleep.

Yippeee
ngl but writing that kissy scene made me giggle like a little girl while twisting my hair and kicking my legs in the air 💀