New yet old feelings -The end

We stood there, for about 2 minutes before everyone else came in, they were waiting for Erina.

I had stopped crying and so had Dio.

I was helping Erina and the others while they were crying.

it was already mid day, and we've all split our own ways after a couple of hours of saying goodbye to George. Jonathan hadn't left his room and had gone crying out of the room Erina following after.

I was in my "dorm" room they had permanently set up for me, I wasn't sure what to do. and let alone how to express these feelings I was feeling. I stood up from my bed and went over to the door. I wasn't sure where I was gonna go but my legs walked anyway.

I had finally arrived at where I was going, which was outside Dio's door. I hesitated before knocking. I heard some ruffles and shifting in his bed and his door getting unlocked. He opened it and waited for me to talk. "Dio, can I come in?" I said in a hush voice, almost a whisper.

He didn't say anything and opened the door, I walked in and he closed it behind me, "What is it Y/N?" He said, his eyes weren't red like I had expected they were, he was acting really sad before he opened the door

But now he acted as if nothing had happened, it was just a normal Monday for him.

"I just wanted to check up on how you're doing" I said walking over to the bed and sitting down.

He looked stunned for a second but walked over to me, now towering over my much smaller frame compared to his.

"You wanted to see if I was okay?, isn't that cute '' He said while grabbing my chin, lifting it upwards towards his now much closer face. "Well I am doing quite well, better than before, it was truly a tragedy but I didn't really see that man as my father" he said, our lips almost touching at this point, I could feel his breath on my lower lip and his eyes scanned me for any reaction. It took me a second to realize what he had said, I was drawn into him. I wanted him to close the distance. I snapped out of it when I realized what he had said, he didn't care. "Are you saying you didn't care about the man who took care of you?" I said slowly looking at his lips, "Yes, I am. He was nothing but a filthy rich man" He said, as he was closing in on me

I snapped out

fully

I slapped him away from me, "You dare say such things about a man who has done nothing but aid and care for you!?" I stood up, yes he might've been taller than me but right now, I was towering him.

"That man knew exactly what you had done to your father, and yet he did not let that defy you, HE DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO PROTECT YOUR NAME AND SO DID JONATHAN. COULDN'T YOU BE A LITTLE GREATFUL!?" I was yelling at him, it hurt me so much as I stood there screaming like a maniac, but I couldn't take his disrespect. Before Dio could speak I walked out, he tried to grab my hand but I didn't let him.

Frankie was walking in the hallway when I stopped him.
"Frankie I would like to return home" I said looking him in his eyes.

"I- uh hm, you can go ask Speedwagon for a ride home. I don't think me and the others are ready to leave yet" He said, stumbling over his words as what I had said caught him off guard.

I nodded and walked away into Speedwagon's office, which was originally Mr. Joe Stars and his.

I knocked on the door and heard a "Enter" so I did.

"Robert I would like to head home, I need some time alone" I said looking down, making myself look sadder than I actually was.

"Ah yes of course, go pack I'll get the maids to set a wagon up for you"