The Ball 2

When everyone was done and started leaving to talk to others, I stood up and walked up to the maid I was meant to talk to.

When I walked over there, she was standing with a bunch of plates and people were just adding onto the already heavy stack in her hands.

I stepped over and grabbed another half of the plates, "do you know where the kitchen is? I'll help you there" I said while taking more plates from her, she looked at me and started walking. We made it to the kitchen and we placed the plates and walked out of the kitchen.

"thank you for the help, I must get going now" and we parted ways.

I walked over to Frankie, only to see he was talking to Jonathan again.

'It's been less than 8 hours and he's already clinging on to a new person. I thought I meant something special to him.. I guess not," I turned away from them and walked out the dining room.

I continued outside as my H/C H/L hair was flowing with the find as I opened the door, picking up my dress as I walked down the stairs to make sure it doesn't rip. I walked down the dirt path, walking out from the Joestar's perimeter. The time was about 7PM so many of the kids and teens were still outside. I stepped around a brick wall and saw a group of boys teasing a blond girl. She had a blue dress on that was now all dirty, as she was on the floor crying while a group of boys were yelling stuff at her.

"ERINA THE CRY BABY" they continued to chant at the already distressed girl, "Awh what's little Erina gonna do with her Jojo? what's she gonna do without her little snitch" The taller boy said while kicking her over. That was the last line and I walked over to the girl and the 3 boys chanting and calling her names.

"AHEM, I hope I'm not interrupting something, but I'd like for you boys to leave the poor girl alone" I said while helping the girl up from the ground and holding her close to me while she cried into my shoulders. "OI! what's that suppose to mean, you think we'll back off because you said so?" The much shorter boy said while looking straight at me, "HA HA why don't we show her a lesson?" The other shorter, chubby boy said, "I don't hit girls, let's just wait for Dio to come do it for us." The tallest boy said while turning away from me and the blond girl. "So you wont fight me because I'm a female? or is it because you guys are scared of being beaten by a girl." I said the girl in my arms looking at me clearly fearing for my safety. "Oh fine then bring it on you cunt," T he shortest chubby one came running at me, he leaned down about to sweep my feet trying to trip me but I was fast and I jump over, leaning on his leg hearing a snap and cries broke out from the boy as he was falling to the ground trying to bring me down with him he yanked in my dress. I quickly kicked him in the face with the same leg as the one I broke his other leg with. The now short skinny guy came running at me, throwing punches at me, but I was faster swinging myself from side to side while he was trying to hit me, he was failing to connect with my face and panic rose to the guys face as my right arm curled up and swung under his rib cage and right up into his stomach, a clean uppercut made the guy fall backwards and he hit his head onto the dirt ground. The taller one came behind me grabbing my neck and walking backwards leaving me defenseless, as everything was starting to go black I heard a grunt from the guy behind me and I was free sending my knees to throw me down on the grass. I looked back to see Frankie on the ground beating the guy while he was on top of him. The blond girl came over and helped me up and bowed, "Thank you so much for your help, I don't know how to repay you" She looked up as she bowed with tears in her eyes, She was about to say more when a taller blue haired boy came running up to her "ERINA!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He yelled as he came up to us, the girl's eyes filled with tears and she ran away. 'strange' I thought as Jonathan was now beside me about to run after her. I pulled him back and he looked at me with a worried expression. "Leave her, she clearly doesn't want to talk with you" I said while walking over to Frankie who was trying to get the blood off his knuckles.