His expensive cologne fills my nose, the mere warmth radiating from his body is awakening back the fire lost inside me.

Awakening back the old memories all in once.

No.

I try to wriggle to the side but he just blocks me with his ridiculously broad shoulders, his ridiculously tall height, his big rough hand grabbing my arm making me stay in place.

What the f***!?

" Mr Wolff! What's with this insolent behavior? I said let go!" I panic, but his grip on me goes steel. Just like how he used to compress me in back years.

The same calloused death grip.

" You tell me what kind of insolent behaviour is this, you barge in and take pictures of my documents without my permission and secretly eavesdrop and record my conversation. Isn't that too much? "

My face goes pale, my lips part open but I swallow down the urge to scream. The more he sees my fear the more he will try to latch on it and smother me.

I'm not letting him break me again.

" I don't know what you are talking about, sir. " I try to keep a bland expression as I said.

" Lie. I don't like lies, Miss Perez. Try again." Kyng drawls diabolically and this time there's no fake smile or calm demeanor plastered on his face.

Instead, he appears downright sinister.

" I think there's been a misunde-"

" Give it." Kyng whispered in my ear sending a shiver work down my spine.

I hate how I flinch violently under him.

" Mr Wolff! I don't kn-"

" Give me the damn phone, Rosaline. Don't think I didn't notice what you were doing. " He taps my cheek, his touch burning like a thousand flames on my skin.

" You know I don't keep CC TV cameras just for show off. Who enters and what they do, I know it all."

My stomach knotted, my legs weaken. My eyes meet those cruelly hypnotizing eyes that have no qualms in stripping away my self esteem and my capability.

I tried to blink away but I couldn't, cataloging his face very closely.

Kyng wasn't the same boy I used to know anymore. Looking up very closely, he is a fully grown deity with cutthroat sharp bold features.

I could feel the wealth, the power, the status from him.

I wasn't surprised with the beastial look that said I-dare-you-to-f***-with-me, still plastered in his face for years.

He's like a deadly exotic animal, the type of beauty one should only admire from afar. If came any closer, I don't know what their life would look like next.

" Give it. " Kyng's voice lowered with frightening whisper.

The old scar which I had hidden for years claws up back in my head. My blood boils how he hasn't changed, speaking so nonchalantly.

This egoistic bastard.

He might be the king of his world, but I'm not willing to be his slave again. I'm so done with him.

" No." I grit my teeth. It's absurd that I'm breathing heavily, chest rising and falling rapidly.

Years of fearing Wolff has trained my body well. It's remembering him back in.

It's drifting me to remember the screams and cries, all the atrocities he did on me.

" No? " Kyng raised his eyebrow, bemused.