"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Everything is fine." He muttered, feeling a bit of shame. He unwillingly let go but to his surprise, Jenny reached out and took hold of his forearm. She chuckled as she rested his hand over her thigh and his breath hitched. Max felt the warmth of her skin seep through the thin material of her dress and he gently let his fingers slowly caress her skin in a circular motion. The heat in his chest spread and his heart accelerated making things seems so far away.

"That's very torturous." He said, in a deep husky tone.

Jenny's smile widened, but she did not say a word as he stopped the car outside the house and slipped out of the car and aided her inside. Once he settled her unto their bed, he quickly exited to gather her chair inside.

*****

Jenny felt her heart hammer and she quickly fisted her hands at each side of her legs. She sucked in a sharp breath and suddenly, it all felt right as she closed her eyes and thought it through. His footsteps approached and Jenny felt a warm tear roll down her heated cheek as she leant forward. His footsteps stopped just outside as the knob turned and so did her stomach. The door creaked open and Max suddenly stopped as he trailed his eyes from her feet to her eyes.

"Jenny." He gasped in a faint whisper.

One foot moved in front of the other until her third step and suddenly they weakened as he moved forward to catch her. She gripped on tightly to his forearms and Max could not help but stare at her speechless and wide eyed.

"Jenny." He said once more.

His lips trembled surprisingly and Jenny grinned as he watched her blushed expression. He chuckled as a tear escaped him and she reached to wipe it away only to have Max lift her off her feet towards the bed.

"Since when." He managed to ask.

"I wanted this to be a surprise for your twenty fifth birthday, but I couldn't wait to show you what little progress I've made." She whispered.

"Can you move them?" he gestured, towards her legs.

She grinned and wiggled her toes and he could not help but chuckle again and lay a hand over her foot.

"Can you feel this?" He whispered

She shivered as his soft caress made her mind melt at the faint feel of his warm fingers slowly trailing up her shin. She nodded unable to reply and felt her breath hitch when he reached past her knees slowly letting a breath unevenly escape her. His hand inched the dress up and it scrunched past her thighs revealing her olive tan complexions. Her hands reach out and slowly tugged the black coat off his shoulders and off to the ground. Max placed a soft kiss unto her lips making Jenny shutter. His hands trailed her soft neck and his fingers tangled in the waves of brown hair tugging Jenny closer to him for a deeper kiss. Her fingers undid the buttons on his shirt and slowly opened one by one exposing his torso and finally she rid him of it.

Jenny giggled and felt suddenly idiotic for doing so as she pressed her lips shut and blushed for the hundredth time. Max simply lifted her chin up so that she looked into his eyes, as they dilated and filled with a love she had witnessed every time they kissed. This time she inched closer to him, let Max touch, and caress every inch of her. Her mind soon turn into waves of deep and consuming pleasure as she felt him peel her clothes away. Her hands did the same and soon skin touched skin and things turned and sparked. Pleasured replies filled the room with their lovemaking and Jenny could not have imagined something so beautiful ever happening to her. His body molded to hers and her body arched and ached to be painfully close to him. His hands held her hips so close to his as he drove yet another slow and effective thrust into her body.

Everything felt right and beautiful as the situation evolved into quicker and keener momentum, her sighs filled the air, and his breathing deepened as he nestled his face into the crook her neck. It was there that her release happened and she groaned with a pleasured reply. Max followed along and his body suddenly went limp in her arms. Jenny nestled him close to her as he struggled to control his breathing.

"I love you" She breathed. Max pulled Jenny tightly to him as he let his body mold to the side of her placing small kisses on her shoulders letting his fingers caress her skin.

The room fell silent after their hearts came down to their normal rhythms and only a faint buzzing of the clock rang at a far distance.

"You are skilled as you are charming." She chuckled when she felt him snuggle in deeper.

Her eyes welled with tears as she turned her body to face his and looked deep into his eyes.

"You gave me hope we're I had none, thank you Max for caring about me, for never letting go, for showing that I was worth loving." She whispered.

He pressed a gentle kiss unto her temple and kissed every inch of her soft complexions sparking yet again the yearn they both felt would never leave their bodies as they once again made their bodies dance with a rhythm as old as time.