Chapter Three: Club Rocking

YN POV:

I turn around and look up at the mystery person behind me. My eyes pop open in amazement.
Me: Oh my gosh, it's Trey Songz!
I hug him as Dee and Ty smile. I fan myself as I try to stop myself from tearing up. He keeps his arm wrapped aroound me as he grabs the mic.
T: How are you doing baby?
Me: I'm fine, how are you?
T: I'm fine baby. I came over here to tell you congratulations on graduating high school and I'm proud of you. What college are you attending in the fall?
Me: NYU!
T: You are a smart one!
"I am also a freaky one once you get to know me."
I think to myself.
T: I also want to tell you to keep striving. Anything is possible if you put in the amount of work, alright? Promise me that you will work hard to create a better future for yourself.
Me: I promise.
T: Alright, now hug me like you love me.
I hug him again as I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He kiss my cheek and I blush from the soft lips that pecks my smooth skin. Dee walks back onstage and talks into the mic.
D: Alright everyone, it's time to party!
The music turns on and I rub my hands along his arms.
Me: Come dance with me.
He leads me to the middle of the floor. We begin dancing as I smile from ear to ear.

Dee POV:

My girl dancing with her man and they are so cute. I turn to Ty and smile.
Me: YN looks like she is enjoying herself.
T: We are such amazing people.
Me: Yes we are.
We handshake and continue dancing.

Later That Night

YN POV:

Trey and I are outside talking about me. I feel conceited because we are just talking about me, but if it's fine with him it's fine with me.
T: Are you ready for New York?
Me: I honestly don't know. I visit the campus three times and I have never felt some comfortable. I guess it's just going to be New York in general I'm nervous about.
T: Well I think you are going to be fine. It gets cold up there during the winter, but you will handle it.
Me: Thanks Trey.
They don't know by Jon B comes on and he smiles at me.
T: You want to dance with me?
Me: Right here?
T: Yeah, come on.
He grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. I place my hand on his shoulder as we slow dance. This is just a perfect night for me. I'm in Trey Songz arms, I'm eighteen, and I graduated today. No one can ruin this right now. This music is making it even more perfect. I'm now in heaven right now.
T: YN come on let's go.
Ty walks out and stops when she see me and Trey dancing. We stop and look at her.
" Just as I was getting to cloud nine!"
I think to myself as I look back at Trey.
Me: I'm sorry.
Tr: It's fine.
I walk out of his embrace as I look at Ty. The party is over and we are in my room.
Me: You guys want to go to the club?
D: Yeah, but what about Trey?
Me: I'll ask if he wants to come with us.
I go downstairs and Trey is sitting on the couch, looking all handsome.
Me: Hey, we are going to the club. You want to come?
T: Yeah, let's go.
Me: Alright, I'm going to get dressed and we will come down in a few.
T: I'll be right here.
I smile as I go back upstairs.
T: What did he say?
Me: He is coming with us.
D: Yes! Girl, you better get some of him tonight.
"She bet not try to look good for trey cuz that belongs to me."
I say as I know how Dee dress when she go to clubs. Dee walks out and go towards the mirror.
D: I tried not to be too sexy that I take Trey from you.
Me: Best and believe you will not take my husband away from me.
T: You are wearing something else right?
Me: Yes?
T: Alright, I was about to get on your case.
I go in my closet and pick out this cute black crop top and matching leggings.
Me: Can I wear your Jordans Dee?
D: Yeah.
I change out of my dress and look in the mirror.
T: Girl you have good taste.
Me: It better be enough to make Trey stay tonight.
I fix my top so my boobs can be more visible and check to see if my ass is getting attention. I get my makeup kit and do a natural look on my face.
D: Oh yeah, you look ready.
She say that while smacking my ass. I laugh moving away.
Me: Hey! I only want Trey to do that!
D: I just want you to expect how hard he might smack it.
I laugh again and check myself again.
Me: Alright let's get the club rocking!
We all walk downstairs meeting Trey. I see his eyes looking at me and I blush.
" This can all be yours tonight baby."