but where is he?

no one knows

As for Riven he is out of the town, the day he finds out about czar relationship with his twin brother, he just can't bare to see them being lovey Dovey, it hurts, he didn't have any kind of gurge against anyone, he knows it's his fault that he lose her, he also knows that he has to prepare himself for seeing her with someone else who is not an asshole like him, who treasure her the way she deserves, but he was not ready to completely accept the fact that the someone is his own brother, it's just hard for him, so he left to collect his thoughts, to not hurt anyone else, he just needs time to accept everything, so he ask mr evan a vacation, which Mr evan gladly accepted, with Riven's tone he himself guess that Riven really need some time for himself, he needs time, which he was giving to himself, cutting himself off of everything, giving some time to himself, he is not aware of all these chaos..

Nd as for ryan he has a gut Feeling that his brother is definitely involved in Xavier's disappearance, coz hell he can sense his brother's emotions, but whenever he tries to confront him, vyan just shrugged it off, saying it's none of my business to keep track on Xavier's whereabouts, iam not his nanny or something.

So he decided to tried again but these time more determined. So as soon as they make sure czar is sleeping he dragged vyan out of czar's bed to her balcony, as he slammed vyan against the wall..

Vyan : what the hell is wrong with you asshole..

Vyan said getting frustrated by ryan behaviour..

Ryan : that should be my question not yours..

They both glare at each other, like they are challenging each other with their dominating aura..

Ryan : SPEAK..

Ryan said with stern voice like he wants to beat the shit out of his twin brother..

Vyan : a, b c d..f..ahhh fuck..

Before he could continue his nonsense babbling ryan again slammed him against the wall these time a bit harsh as vyan groan in pain, ryan himself feel the pain but he didn't care, seeing Czar like this is more painful..

Vyan : it's hurting you fucker.. first you'll say to speak than you'll slammed me if i do, the fuck you want fucker.

Vyan yelled at him rubbing the back of his head which is hurting due to the harsh hit..

Ryan : don't you dare to play that dumb act in front of me vyan, coz iam not buying it, you are the last person with whom he was seen for the last time, before he got disappeared, so now fucking speak..

Ryan said with determination that it's more of an answer than a question, he is damn sure that vyan knows something more than he should..

Vyan : so what, if he was with me before he disappeared, we were together but he left after dropping me off, and how the hell i know where he went after that, iam not his personal body guards to keep track of his whereabouts for god sake..

Vyan replied with his iam so bored of these shit kind of tone..

Ryan : you know it, and i can bet my life on it..

Ryan keep accusing him, keeping his ground. No matter how many times vyan deny it, his words sounds fake, lies all lies..

Vyan : you can.. really.., but sorry to inform you, Little brother, I. DON'T KNOW. WHAT. YOU. ARE. TALKING ABOUT.