Part 3

Clary is sitting close to her mother's grave; she doesn't say anything for a while as she sits there. Then, to break this silence, tears streamed from her eyes. These tears were sufficient to end this silence. She cries as loudly as she can, and nature joins in by beginning to cry as well, taking the form of rain even though nature is aware of her pain.

But there was apparently another person nearby, watching her from a great distance while also getting wet in the rain. watching her intently and even hearing her sob, was capable of feeling, and that was too far away.

Someone looks at her and speaks. 

Someone looked at her closely and remarked, "King calm down, don't scream in my mind," rolling his eyes.

"How do I stop being upset when our mate is crying? And the only thing we can do is watch her from a distance." Concerned about his cherished companion who was in a state of tears, king murmured.

King pleaded urgently with Taehyung, "Please do something."

"I have come this far, that is enough, that too, you have brought me forcibly. You thought your mate was in danger. See, look at her. She is fine," Taehyung said and rolled his eyes as irritated.

"It's ours, not just mine. Okay, mate?"  King scowled and roared. his mind.

Taehyung simply said, "Whatever," while rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you just accept her?"

Looking at her as she sobbed again, Taehyung stated, "Because she is human and also so weak and all of the above, I did not need any mates OK."

But Taehyung secretly keeps returning to look at her, sometimes with worried concern, while concealing the fact that he cares for her. He also refuses to accept the fact that he needs mate who loves him and cares about him, but at the time, he used to have complete control over the fact that he did not want a weak human mate.

He is assuming that during this, he pays close attention to what she is saying.

"You know, mum, when you left me, I was lost, I had no idea where I should go or where I should stay, and I had no one in this world without you, but you sent someone who could look after me on the road. You see, mum, father, and brother take a lot of care of me; in fact, you might not even be able to take care of me. I am very special to them; I mean everything to them. They showed me such great love that I forgot all of my suffering, but one thing remained in my mind that they were unable to remove and that I was unable to forget.

Revenge 

You are aware, Mum, that I am a mafia member. I joined the organisation so that I could kill the person who killed you and exact my vengeance. How can I forget that day they all killed you and took you away from me in front of me? At the time, I was powerless to stop them. Now that I am a strong mother, I'll find them all and kill each one of them with my own hands, wherever they are," she said, remembering that day.

Taehyung is startled when he first hears this, but he stays silent. If Taehyung didn't speak, then king said.

King stated with pride, "Look Taehyung, our mate is not weak, she is strong, she is a mafia."

"Not for me, even though she is strong for the human world, but not for our world, king," Taehyung said, still that a 'human mate" stuck in his mind.

"Even if you speak repeatedly, nothing will happen since I will never accept her. Your use of force to convince me that she was in danger is why I came here. But as we can see, she is completely fine, so I won't go any further". Taehyung stated before turning to leave.

As Taehyung prepares to depart, he hears a loud crash and turns to see her collapse on the ground.

Without wasting any time, he quickly drags her to his car and says to her as his eyes expand at her.

I'm sorry, I have my reason, but I can't accept you because you are human and humans are weak. Why are you so weak why are you human? I wish you were strong like me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°