They're beautiful they're magic is stronger I can feel it. They have giant beautiful wings and these mystical outfits.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They all have long gloves up their arms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They all have long gloves up their arms. Wow. It's enchantix. When a fairy sacrifices herself in an act of true courage she's blessed with a powerful awakening, your magic is stronger, you unlock fairy dust and your wings are stronger too.

The 7 third year enchantix fairies fly to the front gate attacking the Minotaurs. Groans and grunts fill the air. CINDY! I quickly fly over to the west side.

I see Cindy holding a barrier over two unconscious girls. Everytime the Minotaur hits her glowing orange protection it weakens her.

"HEY YOU BIG TRUNK" what I have to work on my monster calling. He turns and looks at me and roars loud. The wind pushing me back a little bit. I scream roaring back as he runs towards me. I fly towards him. "EARTH'S PROTECTION" I cross my arms and my shield pops up. His axe bounces off and hits himself. I laugh as I fly under his legs behind him.

"OVER HERE" he turns around. I look down and see Cindy dragging the two girls out of the way towards the wall. Okay good.

"TREES BEAM"

"NATURES ATTACK"

FLOWER FURY"

I throw my spells at him, one after the other after the other. The Smoke clears up and nothing. It barely scratched him. I crack my hand. "Ok fine tough guy" he swings at me and hits the tree I grew in front of me to block his attack. I wrap the branches around his axe as he ripped through them. Ok. New plan.

He runs towards me and I fly through the trees growing roots and branches in his way trying to slow him down. He throws his axe and I didn't see it in time. I squeal as I manage to get my shield up but it wasn't fully closed. I fall down to the floor with a loud thud.

I groan and sit up to find the Minotaur right in front of me grabbing his axe. I groan as I see blood covering the side of my dress. That's great.

I fly up dodging his axe, I learned the hard way that it hurts. I fly above the trees watching down for any movement. I hear the loud roar and see an axe flying towards me. "SHIELD" I yell as the axe hits me knocking me up into the air. That hurt. I take a sharp inhale and hold my side. My hand is covered in blood. I gotta....I gotta get help. I hear the axe before I saw it. I was slow. My injuring slowing me down.

Wings of Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें