"You know its okay to be loved on. ."

We got to the club at 12:14 a.m. That shit was jumping like a gotti show. You could hear the music through the door. It was alot of motherfuckers in there, so I was definitely keeping Mi close. Me and Tamia rode in her car. Nobody else wanted to ride with us lmao. Oh well!

Asia , Missy & the others were already there when we got there. We met them in the section they were in & leave it to Asia smart ass mouth to say "Damn, yall bitches got lost?" She always had something smart to say 😭.

Before we could even sit down, Tamia sister Mani gave us 2 shots each, talking bout some catching up shit. I looked at Mi with a "Do i really?/Save me" look & she put her arms up 🤷🏾‍♀️ & said "I can't help you". I took my 2 shots which felt like 2 drinks & said "now make her take 4." She said " you know I'm not denying no shot!"

I was 4 shots, 1 long island iced tea & 2 lap dances in with Mi and feeling the liquor, when she told me to come with her to the bathroom. As soon as we got in the stall, she pushed me against the door & started kissing on my neck. Before i could say what I was about to say she had pushed my panties to the side and had her fingers in my pussy. My nipples instantly started tingling. I managed to let out "Lets go home" in between all the kisses Mi kept giving me.

Mi drove home because I was a drunk mess. She was so excited in the driver seat on the way because she thought I wanted to go home to fuck, but baby I was dying! I was fine and shit until I sat down. Thats when that shit started hitting me, and sitting down now again wasn't making it any better. I managed to say "pull overr!!"through the middle of my head spinning. I almost didn't get it out before opening the door and puking. I was not ashamed to say that I was a lightweight.

Tamia took me to her house , put me in her shower, and put me to bed. You know, her turn type shit. If I was sober enough I would be mad she bitching me like this. I was sober enough to know her room decor was plain af tho😂.

The next morning I woke up to Tamia big spooning me. Damn, she really got me lastnight

I got up & sat up with a look on my face.
Tamia looked up & said "Girl its too late. I was holding you all night, now lay your ass back down pls." I just sat there looking. Still looking at me she said "You know its okay to be loved on right E. You dnt always gotta do that tough shit around me."

I couldn't fight it any longer cause she was right. It did feel good to be loved on. I loved that even though I always had my guard up around Mi, she never let it scare her away. Most girls that I messed with got so caught up with my masculine presenting side, they neglected me emotionally. Some even hated when i dressed feminine, like they wanted me to be their boyfriend or something. Mi never cared about none of that shit. I layed back down, this time facing her. I put my arm under her arm that was now on my hip, layed my head on her chest and went back to sleep instantly. She felt so comfortable. Pimp down yall, this girl had me!

Short Chapter. Since its been a while, I'll drop it fast.