𝟐𝟏, ᴍʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ

Magsimula sa umpisa

There were tall buildings as well for long districts full of life. Merchants, local sellers, residents, pirates even and, for now, no world government authorities.

He sighed in relief. He lazily smiled looking at some kids running down the street with their father following them. It reminded him of the old days with pops.

Marco chuckled with his eyes closed and kept strolling through the roadway.

Asking nicely to the people, he found where the inn is located. He went inside and quickly booked a room. Unfortunately there wasn't any other he could get because it was already taken by someone else.

He sighed as he looked at the keys of said room as he remembered what the receptionist said.

"I'm sorry sir, there isn't another room with separated beds, this is the only one left."

Closing his fist, he put the keys in his pocket and calmly walked back to the secluded beach where he left you to rest. It was all good till his shoulder made rough contact with someone.

He turned around to apologize politely but he was surprised by the quick retreat of the very covered man who collided with. Marco observed from the back he was wearing a hat, a long coat and black boots.

It looked like they were going incognito with his companion.

The Phoenix shrugged his shoulders and kept walking to his destination. He wasn't slightly bothered with it. But both men looked at him without even Marco noticing it.

Marco walked back to the beach where he left you there to rest, but you weren't there. For a moment, he began to panic, not seeing any sign of you in there. It was like you weren't there in the first place.

"Y/N? Y/N!" He called for you.

"Keep your voice down Marco!" You whisper-shouted at him. His back was facing you.

He quickly turned around to find you coming out from the seashore all soaked. He blushed to see your oversized white shirt going transparent, letting him see your almost transparent bandages around your chest.

He had to look away so he wouldn't stare at you and get caught at such ungentlemanly behavior. But we know that he was tempted. Marco shook his head to thought and avoided staring at you.

You lifted a brow at him as you slowly took the water off of you, forming a water orb floating above your hand.

"Why were you screaming like a baby goat? I told you I wouldn't move from here and I didn't." You asked him as you took the excess of water in your hair.

"I– I thought they captured you and I got worried… sorry-yoi" Marco scratched the back of his head as he looked down, a bit embarrassed. You could see the tip of his ears turn red.

You giggled and patted his chest. "It's fine, I am at fault too for not telling you nothing. I'm sorry." He just shrugged it off waving his hand side to side and chuckled. "You got us rooms?" You asked.

Marco sighed and showed the lonesome key. "It's only a room, and it was the only one available-yoi."

You hummed and snatched your back from him so quickly that he didn't notice. "That's better than nothing, let's go around town till night."

.・゜゜・

You walked around town with Marco right beside you. You would often talk with him about trivial stuff and strengthening your bond with him slowly.

Right now you were right before a food stall for supplies. With your heightened smell, you could tell which ones were the good ones and those that were not.