A few hours , I woke up and she still sleeping . I went out and spotted Seulgi and Irene having their breakfast . "Nayeon , have some breakfast" Irene almost choked on her food "What the hell are you doing here?" I sighed deeply and drink the coffee "Last night we were going to party at the bar , but it turns out into...yeah I kinda disappoint about Mina" the two of them look at me worriedly "she was making out with another woman , then Jihyo called Y/N to see it" Irene sighed heavily while Seulgi tried to calm her down .

"I thought Mina would flinch the woman but she doesn't . That's why I bring Y/N here because I know she's hurting" they hummed "If Mina called you , just don't say where she is . I was really disappointed about her even I'm not hurting" they nodded "Alright Nayeon , thanks for bringing her here . You can stay here with her for a while , she needs someone to comfort though" I smile and nodded then start to dig in . I saw Y/N rubbed her eyes , I smiled then patted her to sit beside me , I give her food then she start to dig in .

Your POV

"Unnie?" Nayeon unnie look at me "Yes baby , do you need anything?" I fidgeting my fingers "C-can we visit to Johnny's grave?" she smiled "sure , change your clothes first" I nodded and went to my room to getting changed . I went back to the living room and she hold my hand "Omma! Nayeon unnie and me going to somewhere" I heard omma shouted 'okay!' then both of us went to my car and drove to burial ground . Before that we stopped at flower shop and buy some flower , after that we payed and drove to our destination .

I went out and hold Nayeon unnie's hand while she bring the flowers , I saw Johnny's grave then kneeled down . I caressed his picture "You left me , it's been a week Johnny" I try to hold my tears but I lose it . Nayeon unnie beside me then give me a tissue , "I'll wait at the bench , you can have your time with him" I nodded then she left me alone while face Johnny's grave "I missed you badly , why you left me too early?" I smile sadly then put his favorite flowers "Every single day I missed your existence , I felt empty without you...." I look at his picture .

nayeonyny

liked by mina_sr_my , jy_piece and 2,188,667 others

nayeonyny Accompany my baby visiting her friend's grave :)

_zyozyo Hope she's doing well

m.by__sana Aw she look's so cute in her jacket , I want to hug her :(

mina_sr_my @m.by__sana I'm watching you

jy_piece @mina_sr_my Talk to Y/N if she came back >:(

mina_sr_my @jy_piece I will okay! Don't worry about it

I scrolled my phone look at her comment , I turned off my data then having my time at Johnny's grave . "You know maybe it was true , hiding pain to make you more stronger but Johnny I wished you were here and comfort me , lately Mina and I almost fight but...last night she was making out with other woman infront of me . If you were here , you'll scold her right?" I sniffled and wiped my tears while I look at clouds getting dark "I should go now , I'll visit you again . I love you always my guardian" I kissed the tomb and make my way to Nayeon unnie .

We went back to Mama's house while I tried my best to get stronger and faced her again , I look at my wallpaper picture of her . I sighed then turned off my phone for a while . I went to the balcony and look at skies remembered when I was with Johnny , I smile sadly and Nayeon unnie approached "Take your time baby , if you ready then we go home okay?" I nodded while she kissed my forehead .

A month later

Mina POV

I still waiting Y/N to came back . I regret for what I did to her , my bed was cold without her . Her smile and her sulking that make me happy . Love , please come back to me . I needed you now , I regret for hurting you , love . I can't sleep peacefully when you're not here , I cried again while holding her sweater as my life depends it . She didn't even reply my text nor answer my calls . I still hoping that she came back to me soon . Promise me love , you're coming back to me . I can't stay here without your existence , I begged you to come back-

I heard a door unlocked then I went to the downstairs and looking her again . My heart hammered when she look at me "Love....." I went closer to her and caressed her cheeks "You're real right" she still look at me then take a deep breath "I'm here baby" my tears fell down when I heard the voice that I never heard a long ago "Please stay with me , I regret what I did to you" I pleaded to her then she kneeled down facing me "I already forgiven you baby , I just need some time and move on from Johnny" I thanked her then hugged her tightly .

"N-not too tight baby" I ignored her then shower her some kisses "But I missed you" I pouted while she giggles "I want to eat" I smirked "You can eat me instead the food" she slapped my arms "I'm craving ramyeon" she walk to the kitchen while searching some ramen . She cooked the ramen then I hugged her from back . "Go take some shower you stinks" I still hugged her "No I won't because I'm still missing you" she groaned "Alright but after this take shower" I hummed then she put her ramen on the table , she start to dig in while feeding me too .

After finished eating , she take her bag to our room while I followed her . She rest herself on the couch , she unbuttoned her shirt a bit make me bite my lips when I look at her sight . I went to her and sat on top of her "E-eh what is this?" she stuttered make me grin . "I was waiting for you to make out but you just turned me on when I saw your exposed neck" she hide her face then I unbuttoned her shirt and throw away . "I missed you so so much babygirl" I pressed my lips on her neck while my hand unhooked her black lace bra .

I ripped her pants and left her clothed core "she must missed me" I kissed her thigh "shit" she moaned . I ripped her panties then rubbed her core "F-fuck mommy please don't tease me" I smile widely when she begged me . I kissed her while insert my fingers in her core , she let out moan "Fuck you're so tight babygirl" I insert my two fingers in slow pace . Her legs around my waist while she sweating "I-I'm about to come" I smirked then fasten my pace make her moan loudly then she come on my fingers . I lick my fingers until clean .

I kissed her neck and mark her "There you go , you own by me babygirl" she panted hardly while I hugged her "I need some shower now" I lift her up and enter the bathroom then both of us taking shower together . I pinned her in the bath tub and kissed her hungrily "I love you" she smiled "I love you too , and please help me because I'm sore down there" I laughed then helped her changed her clothes then put her on the bed . I lay down beside her while caressed her cheeks "Get some rest love" she hugged me then both of us fell asleep .