is this guy just silent or is he shy?

then an idea popped into my head. should i introduce myself to him? it's one of my mission to make friends. thats why i made that social media platform.

i instantly got my notebook from the sudden motivation and scribbled down what my mind wanted.

'hi.. i'm yang jungwon. nice to meet you.'

i passed over the notebook to the boy, but he just looked at it and didn't respond. i still kept my eyes on him, desperately waiting for an answer until he talked. i even tried to tap on his shoulder, but i get told off instead.

"will you stop staring at me? i don't want to be your friend you freak."

he rolled his eyes as he was speaking his sentence and this made me feel sad.

of course, yang. of course.

no one wants to talk to you.

no one. not even the quiet kids.

that's how pathetic you are.

i sighed and slumped in my seat.

i fought back tears that were threatening to spill out but i just bit my tongue to prevent it from happening. i need to learn eventually that there are some assholes roaming this planet. but i deserve it.

i refuse to move my tongue and make a sound with it. anyone can do it even without motivation. i'm just a kid who is lazy as shit.

30 minutes has passed by and these people are still giving me shitty looks as if i did something wrong.  the guy next to me was no better.

he would occasionally push my shoulder when i accidently get too close and would scoff in my ear. am i really going to survive for a year?

the sound of the bell rang in my eardrums to alert me me to go to my next class. i got up from my seat with everyone and immediately rushed out the door to get away from the cat callers.

but i still heard them behind me, whistling at the way i walk. i walked normal, but these dudes get hard at everything i do i guess.

"mind your business you assholes. leave him alone."

am i dreaming?

the pink-haired dude was defending me from these possible rapists and shielding me from their sight? how cliche.

"oh come on sunoo, you can have him after we finish with him first. don't you see how my little friend is standing up for this slut?"

i gulped in fear just from the way the dudes were staring at me up and down from behind sunoo.

"fuck off. come on."

he held my arm firmly and began to drag me away from the creeps to somewhere.  the way his face looked when he was angry was kinda.. hot. his fox-like eyes focused on what was infront of him and his normally puffed up cheeks now without air.