✦Chapter 18✦ PT. 1

𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈! 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝒸 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 :)𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎

ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ:

IC/F= Ice cream flavor

Y/N= Your name 

BF= Best friends name

B/N= Boys name 

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

We walk up to the worker and place our order, "I'll take a IC/F, please!" I kindly tell him. "And for you?" He asks BF/N. "I'll take the same" they smile. He smiles then turns to me, "And what will be the name for that?". I hear footsteps coming from behind us, but choose to ignore it.

"Place it under-" a guy interrupts me and says, "Under B/N." He smiles and me and hands the worker the money from his wallet. "Thanks ." The worker gets our ice cream and hands it to us. 

"Have a nice day." We reply back, "You too!" And the same time. Me and BF/N look at each other and laugh. We start walking out the place when I turn my attention back to the boy. 

"Thanks for the ice cream but who are you?" I try asking politely. He keeps looking forward but then finally speaks up. "I'm B/N. I saw you two ordering and I thought you looked cute so I payed for you guys." 

A slight blush appears on my face, but I shake it off then look ahead. BF/N elbows my arm, "I told you, you'd attract guys." They smirk. I feel the guy look at me so I turn to him. He smiles then winks at me. 

"also I'm having a party next month. I'd love for you two to come." He then stops. "What do you say?" He asks. 

I look at BF/N and they nod. I look back at the guy then reply with a "ok" His grin grows. He starts walking again,"Can I get your names for the guest list?" In my head I think about the party. What should I wear? How should I look? Should I bring something along? My parents always say that it's polite to- 

"Y/N?!" I hear BF/N scream. I enter back to reality trying to read the situation. The boy gives me a concerned look. My face turns red from embarrassment. "Oh it's uhm- Y-Y/N." I managed to speak. He chuckles, then leaves. He waves goodbye and turns to a corner, out of sight.

 "How come he didn't ask for your name?" I ask. They simply shrug. "I guess he already knows my name. Plus I  don't know if I'm a party person." We start walking off to some random activities  BF/N wants to do. 

✦ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ✦

ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ

I wake up and yawn. I quickly get ready then plan on going to find Y/N. I couldn't get her out of my head last night. She drives me crazy. From my room I smell delicious Tamale's. 

( 𝐈'𝐦 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲-)

I walk out my room and turn to go downstairs, but hear muffled talking. I start walking towards it until I hit a door. I realize it's Abuela's room, and then just start to leave. 

I go downstairs, grab a plate of food and take my seat. I sit down waiting for Abuela, but start getting impatient. I really want to go see Y/N and just finish eating, but we have to wait for her. 

I had a plan to go to Y/N's house and apologize until she forgave me. I know she wouldn't immediately or probably just realize it's me and not open the door, but I'll make sure I'll see her either way. 

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ...