Chapter 4: Awkward-

He raises his eyebrows waiting for an answer. I just turn my head away from him still blushing. Is it like a million degrees out here?

 I am burning up. "We need to go back home before you're mom gets mad." I whisper, But he doesn't listen.

"It's fine. I'll bring you back in no time. But for now, wanna do that again?" I think this is getting out of hand. He can't just keep kissing me all day! If I had time maybe- but that's beside the point.

 I give him a concerned look on my face, but he doesn't care. He just wants to keep kissing me, over,over, and over again.

 It's kinda weird.

I whisper to myself hoping Dolores will hear me saying "Help me please, I'm in an alley stuck with Camilo."

 I wait there, turning my face from him so he won't be able to kiss my lips. But he always finds a way. He starts to kiss my cheek. I KINDA HATE THIS.

                                                                                 Dolores (POV).

I hear Y/N say something to me. "Help me please, I'm stuck in an alley with Camilo." As soon as I hear this, I run toward the village at full speed trying to find them.

 I got distracted by Mariano but I snap myself out of it and return to my mission.

 I feel bad with Y/N being stuck with my obsessed brother. I finally see them and run toward them. Camilo keeps kissing her cheek.

"CAMILO." I scream."DOLORES! UHM-" I interrupt him immediately. "You know mama doesn't want you to have a girlfriend. Nor should you be making Y/N uncomfortable!" I say.

 He doesn't say anything but just stands there embarrassed. I pull Y/N away from him and tell her to go back home. I leave my brother there, scoffing at him.

                                                                                     Y/N (POV)

"Thanks for saving me back there." I tell Dolores. "No problem. My brother needs to chill out once in a while and not be so obsessed with you." She says

. I'm still trying to progress what just happened.  Camilo just keep kissing me. It's wrong that I enjoyed it, I know that now but.. He's obsessed with me? That's a little too much though isn't it? I'm still confused.

I'm just glad to be out of that awkward position. I still like him, but he's gone mad about me. I don't understand why he wouldn't let me go.

He knew that I wanted him to let go of me, but he literally didn't care what I thought. I'm going to go home, eat dinner, go to bed, and forget this ever happened. I just can't keep him out of my head.

We finally get back to Casita. I go to the dinner table with the others. Camilo try's to sit next to me but Dolores and Mirabel took the spots. So, he just sits across from me.Looking at me giving me  a face that says.

"Please don't tell my mom about this." He gave the same look to Dolores. She let it go this time but if he does it again she will probably show no mercy..