Chapter 15

༺𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒹╰[ ⁰﹏⁰ ]╯༻

༒𝓎/𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝓋༒

I wake up to the sun shining brightly like any other day. I get off the floor quietly so I don't wake Mira up. I look out the window to see a few people outside with smiles on their faces. I smile and get dressed to head downstairs. I open the door and leave. 

As I walk downstairs I see Camilo talking to Dolores. I try to avoid his attention by slowly walking down, and running to the kitchen. As I run, he catches my hand and spins me. "Morning mariposa." He pulls me and hugs me tightly. 

Dolores finishes talking to him and leaves for breakfast. "Camilo let me go!" I whisper. "Why were you running from me?" He asks. "I wasn't running from you! I wanted to get to breakfast before all the food is gone! But thanks to you it's probably gone."

 He gets shocked and let's go of me, and starts running to the kitchen. Camilo's weakness: Food. I laugh and run to kitchen. I see Camilo on the floor pulling his Tia's leg like a kid.

 "Sorry you had to see this." She hands me a plate of food she saved. I turn my eye to see, "WHAT YOU HAD FOOD??? YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU WERE OUT!!!" He screams. "I am. That was for Y/N." "BUT WHAT ABOUT ME???!!!" He whines

"You snooze you lose, Camilo." She smiles while he cries. He pulls himself together and sits next to me. "Buenos dias familia! How is everyone doing today?" She says. "I have an announcement about Y/N and Camilos marriage."