CHAPTER 38 - Lesser Dragon Igneel

Start from the beginning

     The body of the prophet that caught by the tail suddenly burned up. Some prophets used skills to attack the tail but their weapons started to melt.

“T-This monster…”

     The meteorite was at most two metres in length, but the monster crawling out from the gap was over five metres long.

      The remainder of the meteorite split apart and a dragon species entered this dimension.

       A violent dragon that was just born. Despite being a deteriorated version of a hatchling, a dragon still reigned at the apex of all monsters.

      A 6th grade monster could wipe out all the prophets here and this was a 5th grade fire dragon.

“Yoo Jonghyuk-nim!”

      Some of the prophets called out to me and all attention was still focused this way.

      I frowned. The incident was caused by them yet they wanted me to solve it?

“Get back to the edges.”

      Like an obedient puppy, everyone moved to a corner of the platform. The guys who were quick were already running upstairs from the platform. But.

“Shit, there’s a ward!”

      The lesser dragon was a ‘disaster.’ In a situation where a disaster appeared, the size of the despair was different. At least, this was the pattern I knew.

      Among Yoo Jonghyuk’s numerous regressions, he had definitely faced this guy. At that time he had Cale Henituse group help, but for some reason Cale had a sad look when he saw the dragon. He never told him the reason but at first he tried to talk to the dragon but the lesser dragon keep attacking everything. He murmured and tells everyone to defeat the dragon. Choi Han attack was described as the most effective way to defeat the dragon but they let Yoo Jonghyuk to take the last hit that killed it. I don’t know if Choi Han attack being effective was because the relationship with the Constellation 'First Dragon Slayers'. But if it was the reason, I really wanted it for now. Ha...I don't even know where they are...

I looked at the party members.

–A hidden scenario will soon start.

–Hidden scenario?

–This is a guy who shouldn’t have come out in the fourth scenario. It has an unusual difficulty so there will soon be an intervention.

    In order to respond to this disaster, various benefits were needed in the fifth scenario. For example, if the blue meteorite came out…But now we had nothing. Yes, something had to be given to balance us.
[Some constellations are complaining about the unusual scenario difficulty.]

     Indeed. The next moment, sparks flew in the air and a small child-like presence appearance.

      It wasn’t a low grade dokkaebi like Bihyung. He wore a tidy suit with two little horns on his head. He was an impressive guy with a small lump protruding from his side pocket.

     I didn’t know his name but I knew what he was. He was an intermediate dokkaebi.
[Hrmm. This is difficult. How did you guys get this ‘root’? It was only installed recently…]

      Once his voice rang out, the movements of the lesser dragon stopped. Indeed, it was possible for an intermediate dokkaebi to intervene in the scenario to this level.

[A disaster woke up in the fourth scenario?]

      The emergence of an intermediate dokkaebi meant that the ‘early scenarios’ had almost come to an end.