Day before (Part 1)

Tomorrow was the day Emu would go on her date to the aquarium. The whole day she had been obsessing about it, wishing it would just be tomorrow already. The troupe Emu was in were showing a performance they were working on to the Virtual Singers.

Emu was too sidetracked by all her thoughts, and ended messing up the whole performance.

"Emu..? Are you alright? You've been so off today.." Her best friend Nene came up to her, worried. 

"YEP!! ABSOLUTELY WONDERHOY AS ALWAYS!" Emu perked up and shot her a smile.

Tsukasa and Rui came over too, showing the same concern for their friend.

"Emu!! Something is DEFINITELY UP!!! So come on tell us the tea!!" Tsukasa wasn't the best at comforting, but he was trying his best.

"NOTHING IS UP NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!" Emu started to get a bit flustered.

"Ooh..doesn't seem just like 'nothing' Emu-kun..!" Rui started to tease Emu.

"Seriously!! I am totally okay!! In fact, I am absolutely sparkly fantastic!" She gave a thumbs up and gave a goofy face. "Just give me a few seconds! Then we can go try again!" She waved her friends off and they let her be. 

Nene and Tsukasa both brushed it off, but Rui knew something was going on and wanted to investigate even more.

Emu gathered herself up, and they did the performance again. This time it was perfect, and all the virtual singers got up and cheered.

"GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!"

"YIPPEE!!! YAY YAY YAY YOU ARE ALL SO TALENTED!!"

"The audience is going to LOVE THIS!"

And more came from the vocaloids. 

Everyone started to leave the sekai after a little while. Emu, Rui, and Miku were the only ones still there. 

"Hmm? Shouldn't you all be home by now?!" Miku was a bit shocked to see that 2 people hadn't left yet.

"Huh? Oh give us a second Miku-kun! I was just planning on asking Emu-kun something!" Rui waved at Miku.

"ALRIGHT!! But only a few minutes! I don't need you guys getting in trouble for being late to anything..!" Miku waved goodbye to them and headed off. 

"Soo...Emu-kun..I know something is going on! Looking at your reaction earlier...hmmm..oh could it be some girl you're thinking about?"

"WA!?!? HAHA NO!!! Well...well..maybe!" Emu started to panic a bit, but tried to calm herself since this was her friend after all. "Ok Rui-kun!! I'll tell you! BUT PLEASE KEEP IT A SECRET!!!"

Rui pretended there was a zipper over his mouth, and zipped it shut. He bent down a bit to get more towards Emu's eye level. 

"So..there's this girl! Her name is Asahina Mafuyu....and she is just so wonderful!! We're going to an aquarium together tomorrow!! SHE'S SO AMAZING I COULD GUSH ABOUT HER ALL DAY!!"

"Hmm..Asahina..she sounds familiar!! I believe my friend Mizuki-kun is friends with her! I've never talked to Asahina-kun personally, but from what Mizuki-kun has told me, they sound very interesting!" 

"THEY ARE VERY INTERESTING!!! My only issue is..she just puts on a fake smile you know?! I hope I can make her smile for real.." Emu started to look a bit down, but went back to her bubbly self only a few seconds later. "..AND IT WILL BE THE MOST WONDERHOY MOMENT IN GAY PEOPLE HISTORY!!" 

"YEAH!! LETS GO GAY PEOPLE!!!" Rui lifted up Emu, putting her on his shoulders. They ran around the sekai shouting things about gay people, and then somehow getting to the point of acting out the homophobic dog memes.

"PACK IT UP SKITTLES SQUAD!!!"

"NOT TOO FOND OF GAY PEOPLE!"

It had definitely been way past just a few minutes, in fact an hour had passed. Miku had noticed they were still there, rushing over.

"AAAA! YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE?!?!?"

"Wait- Miku-kun what time is it in the real world?!" 

"IT'S 10:00 PM!!!"

Both Emu and Rui stopped what they were doing and quickly exited the sekai.

Emu flopped down on her bed, giggling to themself like a dub anime girl.

Today was great, and tomorrow will be even better.