Just then, Kehlani walked up to the girls, a hand on her stomach. "Babes, is everything all right?"

"Of course. Congratulations on finding out your gender," Diana said, but Kehlani narrowed her eyes.

"There is something wrong, isn't there?"

Diana cleared her throat, cracking her knuckles out of nervousness. Cindy smiled innocently before walking off, she knew that her boss wanted to speak to Kehlani separately.

"What's wrong? I can see it in your eyes,"

"I just have a question,"

"Shoot,"

"When you and Sebastian broke up because your father forced you to live with him in Nigeria, what made you so faithful about the love you shared? I mean, you knew you would see Sebastian again,"

"There was a feeling in my heart, Diana. I felt like I was meant to find him. So I ran away from my father and lived with my mother in America, and Sebastian was waiting for me all along. My husband and I share a connection like no other, we both knew we would do anything to love each other again. Connections like that are worth fighting for,"

Diana frowned, feeling like she had just been stabbed in the chest. How is it that she wanted to fight but she was trapped in a marriage with another man?

Kehlani placed her hand on the blonde's shoulder, offering a small smile. "Listen, I was there at your Engagement party and your Wedding. I never believed that Kenneth was the one for you and now, I know he's a complete utter dickhead,"

"I did love him," She said, her eyes growing blurry and she sighed. "But that love wore off,"

"You're in love with another man,"

"How did you know?"

"Oh darling, your face says it all. You want to be happy with this man but you feel guilty because of your marriage," Kehlani chuckled. "And plus you're breaking out,"

"What should I do?"

"Only you know the question to that answer, Diana," She said, before walking off, leaving a confused blonde to gaze at the buildings. Even though her mind was spinning with emotion, she knew where she was spending the night.

 Even though her mind was spinning with emotion, she knew where she was spending the night

Diana parked her car a few blocks away and began walking to Reid's manor. She grabbed a jacket and pulled the hoodie up so she wasn't recognizable. After walking up his arched driveway, she rang his doorbell. Part of her wanted to run before she did something she regretted but she wanted to see him today.