Chapter 9: bleached heads

Kats pov:

It's been a couple of days and Alex is out of the hospital. but I'm still pissed at Zach.

Anyway I'm just sitting in my room right now, I'm pretty fucking bored.

"Hey Katie" Gerard says coming into my room with a smile

"Someone's happy today" I say sitting up

"Yep want to know why?" he says sitting on my bed by me

"Umm...sure why not" I say with a laugh

"Your going to help me with my hair" he says with a hopeful smile

"Okay...what to you want to do with it?" I ask riffing up his hair

"I want to bleach it" he says

"You know that's going the inch like crazy!" I say

"Yea...soo I'm a big boy c'mon!" he say pulling me up and walking down to the kitchen table where everything is set up.

"Okay sit" I say and he sets. I look at he's hair for a couple seconds thinking on how I should do this.

I mix the bleach into a bowl and get gloves on so I don't bleach my hands. I get a brush and dip it in the bleach and start.

*************15 minuets later*******

"Holly mother of fucking satan it burns!" Gerard yells as I finish putting on the last of the bleach.

"I told you" I say cockily and put the brush down

"You said it would itch not burn!"

"Yea..well it does both and you have to keep that in for at lest 30 minuets" I say takin off the gloves

"30 minuets! I'm going to die!" he says and I laugh

"Your not going to die, calm down you big baby" I say with a laugh

************10 more minuets*******

"Can I take this out now!" Gerard whines

"You have like 7 more minuets" I reply, I was sitting in a chair across from him with my arms crossed on the table.

" It itches, I can't take it!" he say and starts to reach for he head but grab he's hands.

"No, bad Gerard" I say in a baby voice, and with out warning he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Umm...Gerard I think your arms just got a mind of their own" I say felling my checks get hot

He laughs a little and pulls me onto he's lap. we look into each others eyes and start to lean.

Are lips are barely toughing and I can feel his hot breath hot my lips.

"Gerard...you can umm wash your hair out now" I say hearing him sigh

"Okay" he say slowly and I get off his lap so he go goes to take a shower. when he leaves I flop back down in the chair.

Did I really just stop Gerard fucking way from kissing me! I face palm just thinking about it. but why would he want to kiss me?

Gerard's pov:

I go up into my bathroom and close the door. I start the water and lean over the sink my hands on each side.

Maybe she doesn't feel the same, but I can't stop what I feel for her. I brush off those feeling and get in the shower. this shit is fucking bugging me.

I get dressed and walk to go dry my hair. to be honest I'm kinda afraid of what to may look like. I know Iv had my hair like this before but that was a couple years ago.

I dry it and damn it turned out better than I thought! I'm going to go she Kat. "Hey Kat" I say walking up behind her from the couch.

"Hey Gerard did you- holly shit that looks great!" she says getting up and walking over to me.

"I really like it you should do my hair all the time" I say with a laugh

"Sure why not, only if you help me" she says with a smirk

"Help you with what?"

"Well you see....it's Alex's birthday and I wanted to throw a party for her..." she trails off and gives me a hopeful smile

"Soo... you want to use are house, I guess that's okay" I say and her face lights up

"Really, thank you Gerard your the best!" she hugs me then runs up stairs, she's like a 6 year old that just got candy.

***********************************
Kats pov:

It's at lest 3 hours into the party and I'm just so happy to have Alex here with me, and to know that she's ok.

It's at lest 12:00 now and so many people have come to see her, not just because its her birthday but because of what happened.

I look away from my smiling friend and my smile soon fades at this new sight.

Yep you guessed it, Gerard has some girl kissing him. I can't help but feel like I just got shot, in the hart. it hurts so much.

I feel my cheeks get hot and my eyes water. Gerard looks up and see me I just turn and rub my eyes, hoping he didn't see.

"Hey are you ok?" Alex asks with worry

"Yea I'm just happy your ok" I wasn't totally lying, I was happy to see her, but I didn't tell her what I saw, this is her night she doesn't need my drama in it.