Chapter 6: Breakup

It was around 10:00 pm at the time when San was sitting at the couch, on his phone as he waited for his boyfriend to come back home. Then a few minutes later, the door jiggle signaling Woo had just come home. Usually Woo would yell out his boyfriend's name or run into his arms but this time, none of that happened.

"Hey baby! Why are you just standing there? Come here." Putting down his phone to see Woo who had an emotionless expression on his face.

"Where the fuck where you today Choi San? Why didn't you text or call me back? Were you so busy today that you didn't bother to even text me back?" Woo angrily asked.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you so mad? I have been really busy today. I had to finish a last minute photoshoot, get ready for the next and some other stuff. I'm sorry." San slowly walked towards Woo, surprised his boyfriend was so angry.

"Now you have the audacity to lie to me?" Woo scoffed in disbelief, clearly furious with his boyfriend. "Does some other stuff include going out with another guy? Buying him flowers and kissing him? Hmm? Did you have fun flirting and sticking your tongue down some other guy's throat?" Woo held out his phone with his trembling hand with the picture on it. In which San's smile and confusion disappeared, eyes widening, wondering how the hell he got that photo.

"Babe it's not what you think it is." Before San could say anything else, Woo interrupted him, "You know what San, stop talking. Do you really think that I'm a joke to you? Am I not good enough for you? Have you been lying to me all these years that love me? How long have you been cheating on me huh?" Woo now in tears, escaping with the words he just said.

"Baby" San started.

"Don't start with the baby thing San. Just don't." Turning away from San.

"Fine, just" San started to say but stopped, not knowing what to say to make this situation better. San knew that Woo was partly right.

"Just what?! Cat got your tongue? Or did your new lover get your tongue? I hate him and you. I want to break up." Woo said, trying to keep up with his tears. "I actually wonder if you seduced him or he seduced you."

"What no! Woo please don't do this." Grabbing both of Woo's hands. "I don't want to break up."

"It's not your fucking choice, San. I don't want to be with you right now. It fucking hurts, you know that?" Trying to free himself from San's grasp. "It hurts so much that I want to punch you and that fucking boy."

"Woo I'm sorry! Please don't leave me, please I love you. It's late. It's dangerous." San tried to prevent Wooyoung from opening the front door. "We can talk this out. We always do, Woo. I love you." Keeping a firm grip on Woo.

"You don't have to worry since you didn't for the whole day today. Just do it again...I'm sure it's easy for you now." Woo said emotionlessly while tears slipped down his face. "And don't follow me" He added, managing to pull his hand out of San's grip, and left. Leaving a stunned San on the other side of the door.

Ravn POV:

"I hate you Ravn. I should have never married you in the first place. I don't want to see you ever again, do you understand? I want a divorce." Hwanwoong yelled in tears as he shoved Ravn's chest.

"Ravn ssi, Ravn ssi, RAVN ssi!" Suddenly Ravn stirred, finding himself sitting at his desk. Realizing he had fallen asleep. "What time is it?"

"It's already 7 pm. You were acting weird the whole day and kept drowning yourself in work and you fell asleep an hour ago. But don't worry, we (employees) closed the shop for you."

"Thank you. You guys can go home now. You guys worked hard today." Dismissing his employees.

Now alone in his office, the dream finally sank into him. "I need to find him."