CHAPTER 3

A week went by after their photoshoot. All Jimin had been doing was exploring the city and sleeping. Taehyung had travelled to his hometown Daegu to visit his parents. Jimin's parent's decided to visit him instead of him making a trip. The campaign was a huge success.

He was bored out of his mind, so he decided to go to an arcade. He took a quick shower and wore a navy blue T shirt and black trousers and black shoes. He took his black glasses, his small backpack,car keys and went downstairs to the parking.

He chose one arcade at the heart of Seoul and maybe that was his first mistake. He walked around abit, playing some games here and there. He wished Taehyung was back already. He got hungry so he decided to head to a restaurant opposite the arcade to eat. He ordered kimchi fried rice and beef stew. He had barely began eating when he felt it. Someone was standing beside him so he looked up. His eyes widened and his heart raced he thought it would burst. He was stuck not nowing what to do.

"Well if it isn't the pig, I see you are still eating so much. No wonder you'll always be that fat." The man said in a taunting voice. The same voice he had worked so hard to get rid of in the back of his mind. That controlling voice which made him hate himself and feel like nothing as he was starting out modelling, Dong Won. He looked at his food and he wasn't hungry anymore. Tears filled his eyes, now he really needed Taehyung or his hyung.

"Leave me alone, please," he whispered in a shaky voice.
"So you are still a crybaby?" Why couldn't the man just let him be? He tried to move his seat away from him but the man held on to it. He gripped Jimin's arm tightly making him wince.
"Please let go." He hated himself for going out. He should have stayed in and waited for Taehyung to arrive. He looked around the restaurant to see if anyone would help him but everyone else was busy.

"I believe he just asked you to let him go." Another voice said that sent shiver down his spine. He turned to look at Jungkook who was behind the guy. He sighed in relief as Dong Won let go of his hand.
"Such a coward. This isn't over." He hissed and left. Jungkook came closer and he stood up quickly hugging him tightly.
"You okay?"
"No." He whispered still not letting go.
"Uh Kook, we have to leave before we draw unnecessary attention." That's when he realized the rest of BTS were just standing there. Jungkook put some bills on the table and took his bag leading him out of the restaurant with an arm around his shoulders. There were cars waiting for them so Jungkook led him to his. There were some of their fans calling out for them and taking pictures.

Once they were settled in the car, he moved closer to Jungkook and laid his head on his shoulder. Jungkook just held him. "What's your address?"
"Don't want to be alone." He whispered closing his eyes. Jungkook just nodded. His mind was clouded with toxic thoughts. When the car stopped, Jungkook led him out of it and into a really posh apartment building. They went straight to the elevator and to the top floor. Jungkook opened his apartment with a code and they entered. It was a really great looking place and it suited him.

Jungkook ushered him to the couch and left. He knew Jungkook would want to know what happened. He leaned his elbows on his knees and held his head looking at the fluffy carpet.
"Here." Jungkook suddenly said and he looked up to see him holding a glass of water. He took it and drank it quickly.
"I'm sorry I ruined your plans. You must have been busy."
"I wasn't. We were just going home when Hobi hyung spotted you. We were shooting nearby."
Jimin just nodded having no words. Tears started falling from his eyes and within no time his shoulders were shaking as he cried. Jungkook pulled him in his arms.

***
Jungkook wasn't great at comforting people so he just rubbed Jimin's back hoping to calm him. His cries were breaking him. His sweet angel was supposed to only laugh revealing his crescent eyes. He held on tightly till Jimin stopped crying then began apologizing over and over again till he stopped and fell asleep. Jungkook tried to make Jimin lie on the couch but he whined holding on tightly to him, so he lied down bringing Jimin with him. He pulled a light blanket he kept on the couch over them and ran his hands through Jimin's silver hair. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. He wished he could always be like that. He felt contented at that moment. That was the feeling he had been searching for. He fell asleep surrounded by warmth.

He woke up to giggles. That damn sound was so heavenly. A finger poked his cheek and then he heard more giggles. He opened his eyes and his heart rate increased. Jimin looked so sexy with his dishevelled hair. He was ontop of him and there was a part of him that reacted to that.
"Jungkookie I'm hungry," Jimin said puffing his cheeks.
"Yeah, why didn't you wake me up earlier?"
"You look so cute while sleeping." He pinched his cheeks and they both got up.
"What do you want to eat?" He asked leading Jimin to the kitchen.
"Ramen." He went to the cupboard and removed some noodles and placed them on the kitchen counter. He boiled some water in a pot and placed the noodles in the water.
"What would you like to drink?"
"Anything you have is fine," Jimin told him. He was seated on a bar stool just opposite him. "Why aren't you asking about earlier?" Jimin wondered out loud. What kind of people had Jimin dealt with before. He walked to the fridge and got some orange juice pouring it in a glass.
"Figured you'd tell me when you are ready." He placed Jimin's juice infront of him. Jimin took a sip avoiding his eyes.
"He was my manager when I was a rookie model," Jimin said suddenly as he was stirring the noddles. He stopped and looked at Jimin who was staring at his juice. "A manager from hell, made me hate my looks, my confidence went downhill. But I'm fine now." Jungkook just nodded. He continued cooking and once he was done he plated some of it for Jimin who dug in immediately.

They were cuddling on the couch watching a movie when Jungkook's phone rang. He picked it up scrunching his nose.
"Where did you take Jimin? Someone here is about to murder me." Yoongi said in a bored tone then he heard shuffling then someone else spoke, "I swear if you did something to Minnie..."
"Jimin is fine," he cut off Taehyung. Jimin raised his head and looked at him. He stroked his hair making him smile.
"I do not believe you, he didn't look good after that monster left. I want to see him."
"Fine. Tell hyung to give you the address." He hang up, "Taehyung is on his way. He wants to make sure you are okay."
"Oh, I forgot he was returning in a few hours. My phone switched off when I was at the restaurant."
"How did he know you were at the restaurant?"
"He has a tracking app for me."
"Is that really necessary?"
"Yes." Jimin giggled, "I once got lost while we were in Switzerland for a show. He wasn't happy." He said rolling his eyes. Jungkook laughed. He was in love.
They heard the door beep and footsteps approaching. They both sat up only for Jimin to get tackled back to his chest.
"Was so worried baby, are you okay? Did that bastard hurt you?" Taehyung asked looking at him all over. Jungkook sat there awkwardly, Yoongi sat on the adjacent couch.
"Jungkookie saved me Tae."
"I saw. Sorry I wasn't with you."
"I'm fine. You had to see your parents."
"Thank you Jungkook." Tae told Jungkook, "I owe you for this. Let's go Minnie."
"You owe me an apology too." Yoongi suddenly said looking at Taehyung who went beet red.
"I'm sorry hyungie. I will make it up to you later." Jimin raised an eyebrow at Taehyung. He had the same reaction.
"Let's go, I'll drop you home." Yoongi said.
"I'm not sure I want to go with both of you, you look like you're about to tear your clothes off each other." Jimin said as he stood up, "Where's your phone?" Jungkook handed it to him. Jimin typed a number and handed it back to him, "Call me."
They left the apartment with Jimin waving at Jungkook.