🎙

a night above the stars 🌟

gojo hasn't came to see me the whole time he's been in japan. i know he has work and all but when does he ever have time for me?

i should be a main priority as much as music is to him. though, if he'd just meet me i'd be here just to company him. that's the sad truth and i know it.

i cuddled with the bear he once gave me as i jumped to the sound of my apartment door slam open. i jumped up immediately going to see what was all the noise was about.

"WE GOT OUR FIRST GIG! WE GOT OUR FIRST GIG!"

my roommate liyah jumped up and down with excitement. it was damn near 1 in the morning but her and the band she's apart of has been working so hard for this big opportunity.

"that's amazing li. i can't wait to see you all perform on tv."

i said grabbing a water from the fridge.

"THE TV??? hell no, you have to come see our outfits in person!"

"what's so special about what you're gonna wear?"

"because it's gonna be your work. i want
you to be apart of the team! we got a manager and everything now. you can meet everyone tomorrow at lunch."

"you want me to design??"

"hell yeah! listen, just sleep on it because i know i'm tired myself. goodnight."

liyah waved as she walked into her room closing the door.

i ran straight to my door and put on some clothes just so i could walk outside. maybe i'll just make a pit stop to the store or something. let my mind at ease.

i sighed as smoke came from my mouth from the cold air atmosphere. i walked by a lil area where teenagers/ couples were usually at. it was a simple area to hangout at behind a building.

people set it up to make it nice looking at nice adding fairy lights, flowers, little tables, etc. i smiled as i walked up the stairs on the building, sitting on the edge to see the side where i looked at the city and the small area.