Chapter 38

Nathan's POV

I squinted my eyes to look better towards the lady

"She is not Aria Liam." I told Liam to which he turned towards me with his face red with what I assume frustration. I can't believe my two year old is glaring at me. I mentally chuckled looking at his adorable face.

"Papaaaa....I saw her. It was Ariii. I wanna go to her." He said the last part in a pleading voice.

I looked down to see her back still facing me, since they were settled in the middle booth. I hate it when I can't fulfill my son's wish. Her hair were surely familiar to my eyes though but again I might have been mistaken as well. I decided to go downstairs and see whether it's her or not. I can't bear looking at my little man's face filled with sadness.

'Oh really is it the only reason now Mr Parker ?' My subconscious mocked me. I ignored the voice and said,

"Okay baby let's do one thing we'll go and check whether it's Aria or not, what say ?"

"Yayyy I loweeee youuu papa." Liam said whilst trying to kiss my cheek but since he was sitting down he wasn't able to. I chuckled and picked him up. He immediately placed kiss on both my cheeks. Seeing this both me and Mark chuckled. Mark's phone ringed flashing his assistant's name.

"You attend your call we'll be right back." I told him while he silently nodded since he had already received the call. I looked at Liam's face to see it was twisted and that's the expression I know when we wants to pee.

"You wanna to the restroom little man." I asked him.

"Yess papa but what if Ariii leaves before I meet her." He said with a pout.

"Buddy it's not a good thing to hold your pee and you know very well even Aria wouldn't like that." I tried to coax him softly.

"Okay papa."

We went to the restroom first and then went downstairs to see the middle booth was now vacant. I called the waiter and asked him about the trio who were seated here a while ago. He said they left a while ago. Liam wiggled in my arms and tried to look here and there for Aria I presume.

"Papaaaa seee I told you Ariaa will leavee." My son told me with a pout while jutting his bottom lip out towards me.

"Buddy maybe that lady wasn't Aria you know. But but let's do one thing we'll meet her tomorrow and then you can ask her if she was here today or not, deal little man ?" I stuck my hand out and after contemplating for a while he pressed his small palms in my hand.

"Okay papa but you promisee I will meet her tomorrow wright ?"

"Yes of course buddy. Now let's go back to our table your uncle is waiting for us."

He happily nodded and we went upstairs to see Mark was done with his phone and was doing something on his phone. As soon as he saw us he kept his phone aside and took Liam from me.

"So buddy did you see Ari ?"

I raised my eyebrows at the nickname while the fucker simply smirked looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"No uncle but I will see her tomorrow." Liam said with a cute grin on his face.

"Really buddy won't you invite me as well so that we all can play ?" Mark said while looking at me.

"Mark you have an important conference tomorrow remember man. So no you can't join us." I told him in stern voice hoping he'll get the hint.

"But papa I love to play with uncleee." Liam said.