The thing simply lifted his hand and the snap of his finger echoed in the dead silence room.

Ayanokouji's body suddenly slumped down unto the ground, and the atmosphere returned to normal. Another finger snap, and Ayanokouji returned to his seat, sleeping soundly on Karuizawa's shoulder, causing the blonde girl to blush.

"W-what is that?"

One of the peeps from class D, Ike stuttered as he slumped onto his seat.

"That, my friend, is the result of prodding into his past. A few people in here knew just how horrible his childhood was."

"H-horrible...?"

This is what had caused Ichinose's mind to conflict so much. The implications of Ayanokouji's horrible childhood. The way he thinks was always so weird when they watched the screen.

As if he was just a child who found something new for the first time. The first moment he stepped into the school, he gave everyone in the theatre that impression.

And not to mention the few hints in his monologue.

"Fufufu, so you decided to show them that... I can't wait for it." Sakayanagi, the only person in this school who admitted as being his childhood friend, said.

However, the figure of Noth-san simply tsk-ed several times.

"You might think you knew everything about him, Sakayanagi. But what you have seen was just a glimpse of his true past." He suddenly turned toward one of the few first years that were brought in here, it was Amasawa Ichika, "Not even someone who came from the same place as him knew anything about him, isn't that right, Ichika?"

Look of surprise flashed on Amasawa's face for a moment before she gave him a knowing smile. "Yep! Senpai is indeed shrouded in mystery!"

'So that girl knows something his past, huh.' Ichinose thought.

Horikita who was silent from the beginning looked at Ayanokouji 's sleeping figure. 'I suppose it would be good to know him better...'

"That monster's past huh...?" Ryuuen idly wondered. "His past must have been really fucked up..."

'Maybe, I could gain something useful from this...' Kushida, with a spiteful frown, thought as she waited in anticipation. This might have been a good chance to gain anything about him.

'His past, huh...' Wearing the same lazy smirk on her face, Fuuka idly thought in her head as she make herself sit more comfortably.

'It's true that we all came from the same place, but no one actually knew what happened in Senpai's generation. The Demonic Forth Generation, let see what is the reason why Senpai was the only who succeeded in it.' Yagami silently thought, feeling quite curious about Ayanokouji's life.

'My hypothesis was apparently correct...' Hiyori concluded, before falling deep into her thought again, 'But, now I have been thinking, how horrible his life was?'

'So... His past, huh? Well, I don't think I should try to prod it again knowing how it gave him the opportunity to but me at the ass, but still, it might explain his peculiar behaviour...' Chabashira silently thought to herself, remembering her fault at trying to blackmail him before.