Chapter 2

Laid out before him were the khakis he had worn earlier and a dinosaur themed button up T-Shirt, many different dinosaurs printed on it and were even labelled. He sat on the end of the bed waiting for his brother to get out of the bathroom, when he finally opened the door and revealed he had the same shirt just larger Willy sat there in shock.

"Look, we have matching shirts again!" Dylan announced.

"Did you seriously get Mom to buy this same stupid shirt just larger?" Willy asked his brother.

"Yeah, that way we are twinning!" He explained through his goofy smile.

Willy rolled his eyes at his brother. "That's dumb, now this stupid shirt will be in the wardrobe for years." He complained.

"I like this shirt, it's fun!" Dylan smiled at him, he stepped over to him and grabbed the zipper of his swim suit and pulled it down, freeing his brother.

"Thanks." Willy grumbled clearly, still annoyed at his brother. The boy quickly changed into the dinosaur shirt and pants and felt a little nostalgic wearing the same outfit as his brother. He stomped over to his shoes, he hated his shoes since it seemed like his brother was two sizes bigger than him and he was stuck wearing his dorky hand-me-downs.

The shoes he was stuck wearing were colorful velcro sneakers, they even lit up every time he took a step, Willy hated everything about them. He roughly kicked his feet into the slightly too big shoes and pulled the velcro straps tight to keep them from falling off. He looked at his brother who was struggling with the laces of his shoes, these were his first pair with laces.

"Need a hand?" Willy asked his taller brother.

Dylan scoffed and struggled for a few more seconds. "Yeah, I miss my old shoes though." He complained.

Willy paced towards his brother lighting the floor with each step and crouched down in front of him. His face flushed as he had been the one to convince his brother to get these shoes and now he was tying them for his brother while his feet were buried in velcro.

"Thanks Will." Dylan said sheepishly looking down at his now tied shoes.

"It's not that hard, you shouldn't have worn velcro shoes for so many years, now I'm stuck with them." Willy complained to his brother.

"The velcro shoes are easier and don't come undone all the time." Dylan whined as his brother finished up with his other shoe. "Let's go meet Mom and Dad for dinner."

The twins took the elevator down to the main lobby, Willy saw the two of them in the mirror and smiled at their matching outfits. For once Willy felt like they were twins again and the same age rather than years apart like most people thought they were. Dylan had a grin on his face as he saw his brother smiling at the outfits.

"I knew you would like twining again!" Dylan proudly boasted.

Willy cheeks flushed as he had just been complaining about the shirts. "A little I guess, I just wished our shoes matched." He looked down and wiggled his toes, Dylan did the same.

"I do too." Dylan agreed, eyeing Willy's shoes.

The two of them crossed the lobby and met up with their parents, the four of them entered the resort's restaurant and were seated at a table.

"Do we need a booster seat for the little guy?" The waitress offered the table.

Willy's face flushed red knowing she was offering him a baby seat to sit on, before he could protest his father quickly replied. "No thanks, that won't be necessary." His father winked at him.

The waitress had three leather bound menus and a kids activity sheet and kids menu, she placed a small cup of well used crayons on the table beside Willy.