Scene 10 - Meal Time

At the party, we begin by zooming at Dr. Venus who has told us the exciting story that has been told to us. We will begin to zoom out from the view and reveal the other occupants of the table. All that is absent from it is the Professor and Zoonie.

Dr. Venus:

Since then, I have been training Zoonie how to speak our language, and we have given him a new place to call home. Even though he has grown up from his family and is living his own life, we still go to Colevio regularly and visit his mother and other siblings who are also growing up nicely too.

Commander Zero:

Well, Venus, what a story. And what a bunch of nasty villains those Grandosians were.

Steve Zodiac:

And in the meantime Commander, Zoonie has also been up to many of his childish antics. But at the same time, you just gotta love him.

The Commander smells the food being cooked in the kitchen and looks at his watch on his left wrist.

Commander Zero:

Mmmm. Boy, I can taste that roast already. Just in time to take it out, Venus.

Dr. Venus:

Sure thing, Commander. It has been the moment we've all been waiting for.

The Professor comes into the lounge as Venus gets up.

Professor Matic:

The food is all looking good to eat now, Venus. I, err, had the roast back on and cooking when you were telling your story. You can rest assured with me, Venus, everything is under control.

Dr. Venus:

Sure, Matt. If you wouldn't mind helping me serve the plates out.

We cut to the kitchen, where the oven has been switched off and the tray carrying the roast has been left on the ground. All that remains of the delicious roast dinner is the bones of the meat. We hear the gobbling and smacking lips of something having eaten the roast. Venus and Matic arrive, to their horror of the missing roast.

Professor Matic:

Hey? What goes on in here?

Dr. Venus:

My roast! What has happened to my lovely roast?

They hear the gobbling and smacking of someone's lips. Steve enters the kitchen with them. Strange growling noises are made. The scoffing noise continues, and then we hear a massive burp. BBBURRRRPPPP!!!! Out comes from behind the fridge slowly is the rather cheeky-looking Zoonie. He has the skins of the meat on his fingers and over his head, with parts of the white meat he quickly devoured, all over him. Zoonie had made a huge, mucky mess of eating the roast – showing he thoroughly enjoyed the dinner he stole from Dr. Venus. He presents out part of the skin of the roast.

Zoonie:

ERM, GUM! WWWEEEELLLLCCCOOOMMMEEEE HHHHHOOOMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!

Dr. Venus:

Oh, Zoonie!

We then hear the laughter of Steve, Venus, and the Professor from Zoonie's actions, leaving the camera facing Zoonie. This then fades before the end titles begin.

End.

(End credits)

# I WISH I WAS A SPACEMAN, THE FASTEST GUY ALIVE, I'D FLY YOU AROUND THE UNIVERSE IN FIREBALL XL5

WAY OUT IN SPACE TOGETHER, CONQUERORS OF THE SKY

MY HEART WOULD BE A FIREBALL, A FIREBALL, EVERY TIME I GAZED INTO YOUR STARRY EYES

WE'D TAKE THE PATH TO JUPITER, AND MAYBE VERY SOON, WE'D CRUISE ALONG THE MILKY WAY, AND LAND UPON THE MOON

TO A WONDERLAND OF STARDUST, WE'LL ZOOM OUR WAY TO MARS

MY HEART WOULD BE A FIREBALL, A FIREBALL, IF YOU WOULD BE MY VENUS OF THE STARS #