Chapter 13||Missing

____________________________________________________________________

"Where is she?" I said worried. It's been 2 hours and we haven't seen Violet yet. "Should we go to the station or something?" Tate asks and i shake my head in response. "We'll look one more time in the mall then we'll check if she's outside" I suggest and he agrees.

We split up and I decided to go back to the store to see if the girl knew something.

"Well I saw her disappear behind the containers outside the parking spots but I lost her after that" She had told me. I was now on my way to the container to see if she could be there but it was only filled with garbage and something I didn't know what it was but I didn't want to find out either. "Where are you Vi?" I said to myself.

We were now sitting on the back of Violets truck, waiting for something to happen. "Violet's gone and she's got the keys so we're stuck here" Tate sighed. "Where is she?" I said knowing that he couldn't answer that. He turned his head to me, our feet dangled over the truck.

"Hey It's gonna be okay, she's tuff" He say as he puts his hand on my shoulder as comfort. I gave him a light smile, still worried but good to know that tate was still here. But that didn't mean that we wereb't going to look for Violet. we are going to find her. Even if it takes the whole night.

"We need to go look for her again" I say. "Where are we going to look, she could be anywhere" Tate says tiredly but I knew too that he was worried. "Yeah so let's start" I sayjumping down from the truck.

"Okay but we need some help" Tate says and we both go quiet, thinking what we're supposed to do. Then it hit me. "We'll ask Robin and Steve" I suggest and he nods unsurely. "Look, I know that you don't think this is a good idea but Steve's got a car and Robin is one more person for this job" I say.

He looks down on the ground, thinking for awhile before jumping off the truck too. "Okay let's go find our friend" He says and I smiled proudly. The mall was soon closing so we needed to hurry up. "Alright they should be off work now" I say looking at the scoops Ahoy sign. We walk over and sees the two people in hats cleaning up for the day. "Hey guys" Tate says and they both look up in shock. "We are closing now sorry" Steve says as he closes the ice cream machine.

"We know but we need your help" I say and look at my brother and Robin. "With what?" Robin asks. I go quiet for awhile, not knowing how to explain everything. "Come on guys I don't wanna waste my free time off" Steve says as he puts his hand on his waist.

"Violet's gone" I then say making him look softer in his face. "When did she disappear?" Robin asks looking worried. "About two hours ago" Tate responds. "Okay we'll help you look" Steve says and Robin nods. "Thank you" I say happily.

We sat down and Istarted telling them when she disappeard, leaving out the whole robbery story. "Alright, Robin go get the flaslight behind the counter and I'll go start the car" Steve says and we all start looking for our missing friend. We droveraround the mall and looked everywhere but still couldn't find her. "Do you think she ran intothe woods or something?" Steve questioned and I shook my head.

"I don't think that, Violet easily gets cold so she wouldn't run into a dark forest that's for sure" I say smiling a bit. Then a thought came up to my head. "Hey, do you know where the old Arcade is?" I ask Steve. "Yeah what about it?" He says and I look out the window. "Just drive" I say and he sighs but drives to the old building.

____________________________________________________________________

"Hey, wait up!? Steve shouts as I run to the front door, locked of course. "Great" He says panting. "I grabb a bit of metal from the ground that we use to hide to get in sometimes and breaks the lock opening the door. "Holy shit" Robin says nervously and we al walk in quietly.

"What if the alarm goes off?" Steve whispers. "Steve, this place is like 20 years old and barely has any customers, do you think they have afford to buy alarms?" I say back rolling my eyes at him.

Robin flashes the light as we walk next to the bar. That's when I hear a small cough and I turn to the couches. "Violet?" I say and walks over to the couch. "Yeah I'm here" She says tiredly. I let out a relieved sigh and turn on the light. There she was, lying on the couch with her jacket over her body.

"Where did you go?" Tate asks as he walks over to us. "Well when that lady started following me I ran outside and I didn't want to go into the woods so I ran here and forgot my car" She simply says. "I was worried you were hurt or that they had caught you" U say helping her up from the loud couch.

"Oh baby, Inever get caught" She proudly speaks up and we all laugh. "Okay now that you all ahve reunited I would like to go home" Steve says and gives us the mommy look. "Yeah, sorry for wasting your guys time" U say looking over at Robin. "No It's fine, I'm just glad you found your" She stops and then looks at Violet. "Friend".

Steve drove us all home again, Violet sleeping over at my place cause she couldn't handle her parents fighting again. I thanked Robin once again and told her that I owe her one.

What a long day at the mall.

____________________________________________________________________