For HER!?

'The whore is pregnant.' Robert snapped

'You were talking about murdering a child.' ned declared.

'I warned you this would happen, back in the north. I warned you but you didn't care to hear well hear it now!' Robert demanded 'I wanted them dead mother and child both. And that fool viserays as well is that clear enough for you?' Robert shouted.

'You will dishonor yourself if you do this.' ned told him

'Honor! I've got seven kingdoms to rule one king 7 kingdoms.' he screamed 'do you think honor keeps him in line? Do you think it is on our keeping the peace? It is fear. Fear and blood.' Robert shouted

'Then we are no better than the mad king.' Ned told him

'Careful Ned careful.' Robert warned

'Do you want to assassinate a girl out of spite or because of a rumor you heard?' Ned questioned.

'It is no rumor.' Varys said 'the princess is with pregnant with child'

'Based off of what information?' Ned questioned

'So Jorah moment he is serving as an advisor to the Targaryen's.' Varys told him.

'Mormont? You bring us the whispers of a traitor half a world away and call it a fact!' Ned questioned incredulously

'Mormont was a slave or not a traitor.' Varys reminded him 'I know it's a small difference to an honorable man '

'He broke the law betrayed his family and fled our lands we commit murder on the word of this man?' Ned shouted back.

'And if he is right and she has a son?' Robert shouted 'a Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army what then?'

'The narrow sea still lies between us' Ned told him 'and I will fear the Dothraki the day they teach the horses to walk on water.' Ned added

'Do nothing that is your wise advice? Do nothing until our enemies are on our show us! You are my council, council speak sense into this honorable fool!' he demanded

'I understand your misgivings' varys said. 'Truly it is a horrible thing we must consider the realm, to rule sometimes we must do a vile thing for the good of the realm.'

'I wish this girl no ill will,' Pysall said 'but should the dothraki invade how many innocence will die? How many towns with bleed? Is it not wise that she should die now so that tens of thousands might live?'

'We should've had them killed years ago.' Renly told him

'When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman' Petyr told them 'You must close your eyes and get it over with. Cut her throat and be done with it.' he grinned over his cup at Ned.

'I followed you into war twice.' Ned reminded Robert 'without doubts without second thoughts. But I will not follow you now.' Ned told him 'the Robert I grew up with didn't tremble in the shadow of an unborn child.'

'She dies.' Robert informed him

'I will have no part in it' ned informed him.

'You are the kings hand Lord stark you will do is I command or I will find me a hand that will!' Robert warned him. So Ned pulled the hand pin off of his jacket throwing it to the table

'I thought you were a better man.' Ned remarked.

'How dare you!' Robert said standing up 'get out of here go run back to Winterfell.' Robert demanded 'I will have your head on a spike.' Robert shouted

+++++++++

'He quit? For her?' hazel spat.

'he quit because your brother asks for too much for an honest man.' Petyr corrected.

'Catelyn fucked up.' Hazel told petyr. 'she put him in this situation and now he is going to leave!' she said exasperatedly.

'I know. She is going to get herself killed.'

'Forget her. She is going to get ned killed!' hazel declared. 'goodness I have to do something!'

'What is there to do my dear?' petyr questioned, wrapping his arms around her. 'he has quit, he will be gone soon enough or your brother is sure to have his head on a spike for speaking so outright against him.' Petyr reminded her.

'robert would never do that to ned.' Hazel assured him, her lips in a tight pout. 'I just have to figure out a way to fix this. I can fix this.' But she didn't know what to do or say to either man, her brother or ned. She slumped into petyr he rubbed calming circles into her back, kissing her temple assuring her that everything would be as it should. 'can you do something Petyr?' hazel questioned softly. 'can you stop him?'