Falling for you

When petyr brought his lips back to hers she tasted herself. When she closed her eyes she could imagine that Petyrs lips petyrs hands petyrs everything grazing and thrusting into her, was Ned. She could imagine that when the lights went out she was getting the life she deserved but when the sun came up and she was wrapped in petyrs arms disappointed filled her every time.

She liked petyr. She enjoyed his company and he was a great fuck. One day when they both got what they truly wanted he would make catelyn happy and she would make ned euphoric. One day.

But for now she woke in petyrs bed in his arms cold toes running along his long thin legs as his eyes flicked open to her.

++++

Petyr knew he was falling for hazel a long time ago. His feelings for catelyn were still there obviously but the plan, the mission they had forged the deal they had struck years ago. He wanted hazel to want him. To not close her eyes and think of ned but to keep her eyes wide open and want him. It was selfish to want them both women for himself but he knew realistically the catelyn would never be his but that didnt stop hazel from dreaming of ned.

'Hello hazel.' petyr coed capturing her lips with his.

'Petyr' she purred closing her eyes as he flipped her onto her back.