Skarit And Lee

Skarit and Lee cause idk man their future makes me happy and also I needed characters to smut

Skarit PoV:
I've always been skilled with my hands, I was constantly maneuvering coins pencils through my fingers and watching the ways I could move my fingers but never in my life did I think I could use them to make someone I love scream my name.

I held her in my arms making sure she was comfortable. One of her hands were entwined in my hair while the other was covering her mouth, everytime I did something she liked she pulled my hair and let out a muffled whimper.. there's a lot of things she liked and I've only touched her actual crotch twice. Though the amount of hair pulling she did surprised me I had to remind myself that she's never done anything like this with a woman.

After teasing her a bit I made sure she was comfortable with me digitally penatrating. She nodded yes and I braced myself for the headache I'd have in the morning; slowly, my fingers made their way inside of her, her cries of pleasure filled my soul with an odd sense of joy.

With everything move of my fingers her whimpers, cries and moans got louder until finally she took one last deep breath letting out a disgusting moan.

I smiled, resting my head on her chest and listening to her heartbeatting so fast I thought she might explode. More whimpers left her pretty lips as I helped her through the orgasm.

"I know baby, I know.." I said as her breathing slowed

As I cleaned her up I heard her weak little voice say my name. Immediately I looked at her, asking if she was okay.

"I love you.." was all she said before burying her face into my neck.

"I love you too, Lee.."