Victoria, Beau and Celsi

Writing stuff cause it's that time of night. Uh random characters created from my head <3 let's go with
Victoria
Beau
Celsi

It was a long day. My college courses drained the life from me but when I walked into my dorm to see my two bestfriends on my bed I couldn't help but be refilled with life. They were wrapped up in sheets, which was odd.. I closed the door and sat my stuff down.

"Oh Beau.. come closer, beautiful.." Celsi spoke.. I always loved her light blonde hair and pale skin. Following her instructions, I hesitantly walked closer.

"What are you doing, guys?" I asked, still confused.

They removed the sheet to reveal their bare bodies. My face heated up and I was left speechless. Seeing parts of the two that I've only ever dreamed of seeing. I took a deep breath and disposed of my clothes, laying down next to the two lust filled beings.

Victoria came closer to my ear before whispering something I couldn't quite make out but the feel on her breath against my skin made me shudder. She really enjoyed that.

Celsi ran her fingers through my hair and kissing my forehead.

"May we have fun with you..?" Her soft words rang through my body and I nodded in agreement.

Victoria's fingers teased my already sensitive clit. Her fingers where string yet gentle.. she worked with clay. Her fingers could create anything she desired, navigate neat crevasses, folding things where needed, creating a masterpiece. I was her masterpiece. It took her only moments to get me right to an edge.. the tension built up inside me. My breathing became rapid and my legs started twitch. A filthy moan was a about to signal a release of feelings—she stopped, and all that came out was a whimper.

The feelings of lust lingered inside me so intensely.
"Victoria.. Celsi... please–please I'm so close.." I pleaded.

Celsis kind, loving voice responded back after a kiss too my cheek.

*"We know.."*

The ladies got up, got dressed, and walked out. Leaving me to myself.

Tears streamed down my face as I finished with my own hands.