Donna Beneviento Fanfic?!

More stuff cause I'm bored <3

I knocked on the door of the house. The thin air, heavy fog and ominous scenery made the long walk miserable so all I want is for her to open the door. I knock again, shivering, gripping the gloves she left at the castle.

Finally, the door opens and Donna is stood there. My heart skips a beat and I quickly start trying to find my words but not before Angie runs out of the house excitedly.

"Rhea! Come inside! It's very cold." She yells.

I smile and hesitantly walk in. Donna closes the door and waves Angie away.

"You left your gloves in the castle.. I was ordered to return them to you! And help you with anything you might need help with." My voice was shaking from standing in the cold.

"thank you.." She takes her gloves and sets them on a table.

"D-do you need help.. with anything, my lady?–"

Donna grabbed my ice cold hands , squeezing them lovingly.

"No.. I want you to stay her for a bit... to warm up.." Her voice was soft and kind. My legs became jello and my hear laid itself in her palms.

I nodded and she walked me to a room. A wave of warm air hit me and she guided me to the bed.

"Get comfortable.. I'll make you tea.." She goes to leave but I grab her dress.

"Please don't leave.."

She turned back to me and sat on the bed, resting her hand on my thigh. My heart rate sped up and so did my breathing.

"Uhm—please stay with me.. I like your company." I said, trying to not make anything obvious.

"I won't go... what can I do for you, Rhea..?" She asked.

"Oh- I uhm—.." I couldn't get my words out. They were seemingly stuck in my throat,getting pushed deeper into my esophagus as her hand moved higher up my thigh.

"Is this what you wanted..?" She lifted her hand and I let out a whimper.

I wanted her to continue but I still couldn't get my words out.. so I just give her more whimpers as she leaves the room. She said she'll be back with something important.

Donna walks back in and tells me to stand up, so I do as she says and she places a blindfold on my face.

"Whats?- what's this for?.." I ask, a bit afraid of the answer.

"so you can't see me.."

I immediately shut my mouth because I know the she's a bit insecure about herself. I didn't have my vision but I could feel, taste, smell and hear. I could hear the rustling of her dress and the sound of the buttons hitting the floor. I could feel her nimble hands untie the strings of my dress and letting it fall to the ground. I instinctively covered myself but sue moved my hands and tied them together. Though It couldn't see it, I could feel the gaze her eyes had on me.

Donna guided me too the bed, making sure I was nice and comfortable before tying to it.

"Please tell me if you're ever uncomfortable.." She sounded very serious so I nodded and said ok..

I felt her moving around then I heard the familiar sound of leather tighting. Donna climbed back onto the bed and pressed wet, lustful kisses down my stomach stomach stopping at my cunt (HA I'm so fucking funny). I felt her breath caress my oh so sensitive area before she pressed another kiss on my Little Clitty (TM). A sickening moan left my lips and my hips bucked forward. She pushed my hips back down as she continued to tease my with her tongue.

(I might continue. If I'm sad enough.)