Vira and Hyacinth pt. 1

Be thinking of scenes with Vira cause I love her

The way her hand felt on my skin.. feeling each individual ridge of her finger.. it was too much. I wanted her to stay but I pushed her hands off of me. Was I stupid for doing it? That's all I could ask myself. I wanted her to touch every bit of my skin but it was all too much. I hated the idiotic ability I was cursed with at birth.

Hyacinth let out a sharp breath when I took her hands off of me. The air from that breath trickled across my skin, it sent butterflies down my spine.. all the stimulation that my body was experiencing was incredible and she wasnt even doing anything to me.

I grabbed her hand and rested it on my chest, it felt amazing yet horrible at the same time. She moved her hand from my chest to my neck and I could feel the blood pumping inside her.. I groaned at the sensation and her grip tightened, it was as if she wanted me to know that she was grander than me.. better than me.. stronger than me..

With her other hand she untied my pants and gently made her way into my undergarments. She was nervous.. I heard her heart beating faster by the second. With a gentle hand she touched everywhere except where I needed.. no. Where I wanted her most.

"Hyacinth... mmnn—please.." I felt a sense of humiliation.. me? Begging some woman to touch me?

She smiled.. more a evil grin. Worry filled my body, and questions flooded my mind.

Her beautiful voice spoke but only one word. "Louder.." is all she said.

I shook my head no and she pressed down on my clit. My teeth sunk into my lip so hard I thought I drew blood.. While I was busy tasting what I thought was blood she spoke once more, the same five letter word. "Louder."

I took a deep breath and weakly spit out "Please.. please..."

She pushed harder. At this point a filthy moan left my lips and her grin grew wider.

"Please what? Hm?" She taunted me..

I mustered up all my pride and spat it on the floor.
"Please—please touch me, Hyacinth.."