S-System and New Ally.

Continuing from the last chapter, 

"What an unpleasant coincidence." The black haired girl said, who just so happened to be sitting next to Ayanokouji, who didn't reply.

"Everyone, may I have your attention please?" A voice called out, as Ayanokouji noticed a boy standing in front of the class. "I was hoping we could all introduce ourselves, to get better acquainted early on the first day. The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet as well. What do you think?" 

"I'm in!" The brunette from before said. 

"Sounds good for me." 

"Yeah, I don't even know anyone's names." 

'Interesting.' Ayanokouji thought to himself. 'If it goes like this, he will probably end up being the class leader, or voice of reason. Hmm, maybe I should go along with this, I might get a useful tool in him. So, he seems to be friendly, and smiles a lot. Thanks to Kouenji's training, I can fake a friendly attitude. No time like the present to test that.' 

"I'll go first then. I'm Hirata Yosuke." He introduced himself. "Just call me Yosuke. My hobby is all kinds of sports, and I intend to join the soccer club at this school. Nice to meet you all!" 

'Hmm, makes it better for me. I can talk to him during a sports club, since I have trained in soccer. It was indoors, so the terrain may be problematic, but nothing that can't be fixed.' Ayanokouji contemplated. 'He does seem like a gullible person, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.' 

"I'll go next!" The brunette from the bus said. "My name is Kikyo Kushida, and since none of my friends from middle school came to this school, I want to get to know everyone and become friends! I wish to make lots of good memories, so don't hesitate to invite me anywhere!" 

'Another popular one.' Ayanokouji thought to himself, as he stood up. 'Two useful tools. Now based on the information I've got, I have to make an introduction that connects with both of them, so it makes it easier for me to manipulate them.' He mentally groaned. 'Okay Kiyotaka, you can do this, remember your training, and make the fakest smile, and say the fakest things you've ever said in your life. You got this.' 

"Is it okay if I go next?" Ayanokouji asked, as Hirata, Kushida, the girl next to him with black hair, and Kouenji looked up. 

'So you're finally using your training, huh Kouji-boy?' Kouenji smirked. 'Hmm, let's see how you go about this.' 

"Sure, go ahead." Hirata replied, as Kushida nodded as well. 

"I'm Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. I was home schooled before this, so I am a little shy." Ayanokouji said sheepishly, a small smile on his face as a few girls blushed. "But I do play soccer and swim, and since I've never had friends before, I would like to get to know everyone. Nice to meet you." He said, smiling fully this time, as Hirata smiled back, and Kushida squealed in excitement. Many of the girls were smiling at him, and a few had this hungry look in their eyes. 

"Why are they looking at me like that?" Ayanokouji asked, confused. 

"Ayanokouji-kun, trust me, you don't want to know." He replied, as they both nodded at each other, and he waved at Kushida. Kouenji winked at him, and he shrugged in response. He was about to sit back down, only to hear a loud noise from the last seat in the corner. 

"For god's sake, what's with this introduction shit?!" The tall guy called out. "Are we little kids? Do it with someone who'd listen to that shit." 

"Everyone, on your seats." A voice called out, as a woman, presumably their teacher walked in She seemed to be in her late twenties or early thirties, with long black hair going halfway till her back ." I'm the homeroom teacher for Class D, Sae Chabashira."