Prologue

A/N: I'm going to be honest with you guys, I prefer the anime over the Light Novel, so I'm going to do a bit of a mix and match of the anime and light novel parts for the first three of four volumes as it goes along.

Hate me if you want, but it's just my opinion. Ayanokouji's a menace in the LN, true, but the Anime version is a GOAT. There's not much development, since Season 2 just started, but I have high hopes. Also, Character development in the LN doesn't feel that good, somewhat forced in areas. If you understand what I mean, good enough.

Anyways, it's an Ayanokouji x Ichinose fanfic, because Kiyokei, nah.

And light novels just made me completely against Horikita entirely, sorry to any of her fans. I like her somewhat in the anime, but the LN has corrupted my opinions.

Anyways, you've read the summary. An Ayanokouji that doesn't hold back, along with a Kouenji that's on his side. The alliance of two chads. Let's see how it goes.

PS: I'm going with the anime for the first bit of events. Sorry anyone who likes the LN version.

In the Whiterooms,

Professor Ayanokouji was a calculating man. It was well known to all. After all, he was the one who came up with the idea of the Whiterooms. 19 generations, with each generation made annually. Hundreds of kids had taken part, but none had achieved the results that the man had wanted. And so, he enrolled his own son into the Whiterooms. The Generation known as the Demonic Fourth Generation, with the harshest and cruelest training that could be implemented on them. Out of all the kids, only one had survived. And this one kid, was Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. Also known as...the Masterpiece of the Whiterooms.

He had been trained, physically and mentally, since he was a child to become the perfect human. And he had done so. He was the peak of human intelligence and athleticism. He had strength, speed, agility and the versatile training in offense and defense from Professional fighters. Fighters he defeated on a regular basis. His knowledge knew no bounds, and he could solve problems that not even University students could in just thoughts. Truly, a masterpiece.

It was these two, this Father and Son, this mentor and student duo that sat together in a white room. Professor sat with a table in front of him, and Kiyotaka sat on a chair, as they both stared at each other. Had anyone else been in the room, the glares from them alone would've been enough to make someone piss themselves. Neither looked away from the other, as the Professor impatiently tapped his foot on the ground, in expectation of something. Kiyotaka didn't know why he was here. A few moments ago, he was beating the absolute shit, and nearly killing

*ahem*

training with his instructor. Indeed, it was a normal sparring session, nothing more. Professor perked up, as a ping was heard on his phone. He looked away from Kiyotaka, as he checked his phone for a brief second. He smirked, as his expression softened.

"Everything goes according to plan." The Professor muttered. "Wouldn't you say so, Kiyotaka?"

"I would, if I knew what this plan of yours was." Kiyotaka replied. "I was training, when you abruptly interrupted me."

"I know." The Professor replied. "I was watching the footage quite intently. You do not disappoint, Masterpiece."

"Get to the point."

"So you did figure out I was stalling." The Professor stated, as he stared at Kiyotaka's emotionless expression.

"Like I said before, get to the point."

"Very well." The Professor said. "I am going to give you what you most desire."

"And that would be-" Kiyotaka prompted. 'Is he actually going to do it?' He asked himself. 'It seems genuine, but I know better than to trust him. Will he actually set me free?'