𝟬𝟬𝟭 Awoken.

CHAPTER ONE   /   ACT ONE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER ONE   /   ACT ONE

Awoken

                             Blood ran down her chin, dim lantern lights blinded her eyesight, dirt covered her dress, and the smell of smoke and dirt roamed the air

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                             Blood ran down her chin, dim lantern lights blinded her eyesight, dirt covered her dress, and the smell of smoke and dirt roamed the air. She could barely hear the voices around her. She couldn't tell if they were real or simply in her head. She didn't even realize that her body was moving, a man guided her from the darkness to the light where four others stood.

Three woman, and another man.

Over and over, she heard the same name repeated from all of their mouths.

Katherine.. Katherine.. Katherine.

She couldn't understand who or what they were talking about, or who "Katherine" was. She didn't know where she was, who she was with, and how long had she exactly been in there. She felt her feet lift off the ground, her body in the arms of the same man who led her out. His hair was dark, and his eyes were blue, and he looked in her eyes as if he knew her, as if he had a long history with her. Yet she had no idea who he was.

Her eyes wandered from the man to the rest of the group, who seemed to be hurriedly making their way from the darkness and up into the surface where they eventually stopped in the woods. There was an older woman, seemingly tired, and a younger woman helping her walk out. A younger man, who looked to be the same age as the lady, and one last girl.

After just a few moments, their eyes locked. It was like staring in a mirror. They were the exact same person. A mirror image of herself. A copy. A doppelgänger.

As she stared her in the eyes, terror grew inside of her and an overwhelming sense of fear took over her head until she fell faint in the mans arms.

Gwen awoke, a warm fire in front of her and multiple blood bags splayed out on the coffee table with the same men from before sitting on two separate couches in silence. She groaned, her dress uncomfortably shifting as she moved. "Where.." Her voice was soft, and her throat felt dry. Both of the men shot their heads in her direction, alert.