CHAPTER 37 - Anguk Station

Start from the beginning

     At Gyeongbokgung Station.

    Cale was listening to the wind elementals reports about the suspicious group who called themselves as a prophet at the next station. They were suspiciously moving some big red rock to the next station and injected their mana while saying that a powerful weapon will come out.

    Prophet? Are they from the same group as Park Chin-Mae? They seems to listen to someone order and I really need to find those prophets and apostles. They might know about something to help us get back to our world.

•     Cale, there’s a new group of people arriving at the next station. The suspicious group are greeting them happily but one of them tells them to run when he saw the red rock.

•     Chaos, Destruction, Mystery. Something seems to be happening in the next station. Red aura started to surrounding the station.

•     That person seems to know something about what will happen and telling the other to run.

      Hmm..., those prophets are saying about Book of Revelation that means they are someone who knows about the future because they read a book that describes the future like how I know some future because I read ‘The Birth of a Hero’. If that’s the case then what they know is not accurate and their actions will change it. The wind elementals said that they called themselves by some codes like ‘No. 1124’, it could be related with the book. Haa..., I just want to get back and have my rich slacker life but why do all of this troublesome thing keep happening? Cale lamented at all the trouble that always popped out.

“Dongsaeng, why are you having a hopeless expression? Did you hear something dangerous?”

“You will let me being a slacker once we get back right Hyung?” Cale asked with full of expectations.

“I have promised you that I will let you have a slacker life before so I will let you have your slacker life as long as you don’t do anything like what you are doing at the temple last time and don’t get hurt from pushing yourself. If you do something similar I’ll have you as my prime minister.” Alberu smile makes Cale turned pale.

“Don’t worry, I’ll not do anything that will harm myself. Hyung, you know that even a paper cut is scary enough for me.”

    You think that paper cut is painful but you stabbed your own heart without fear. Do you think I’m stupid enough to believing what you are saying Dongsaeng. Do you think I don’t know how many times have you said something similar and ending with you fainted. Do you think that I don’t know what the children know about Cale Henituse existence that would blow up the entire city wall while saying he’s making a small hole...

     Alberu don’t know what to say about his Dongsaeng and sighed.

“Haa..., you’re driving me crazy.”

     At different corners of Gyeongbokgung Station.

“Did you see that?”

      One of the fans asked the other fans. They installed some CCTV that Clopeh bought in his spacial pocket and watch Cale and Alberu interactions real-time in the laptop. All these CCTV was secretly installed in some parts of Gyeongbokgung Station with stealth skills from CSRF members. Most of them have high level of stealth from their stalker or paparazzi attributes.

“What a divine view...”

“Kyaa... those siblings love is too beautiful and blinding.”

“Ugh...I should persist myself to see this scene.”

“You’re having a nosebleed! But I’m sorry I can’t help you because I need to watch this beautiful moments.”

“If I used that sentence and put it in my story I think it would become a great one. Let’s see if I continue the last part and write it like ‘Cale Henituse is pleading to Alberu Crossman with upturned eyes that made Alberu see an imaginary cat ears that made him want to give him a  big hug, take him home and lock him in his room to prevent him from the danger for being too cute and lovely that makes him feel that it was illegal and dangerous. Because of his great self control he could barely stop his inner desires, but he still pat his Dongsaeng head carefully and surrender to the cuteness of his Dongsaeng.’ Hmmm...after he listen to Cale-nim wish, what should I write? Hmm...if I write that Cale-nim was scared by the ghost terror and asked Alberu-nim to sleep with him and Alberu-nim said “Haa..., you’re driving me crazy.” Because he don’t know what would he do to his cute defenseless Dongsaeng...ugh..uh...that was dangerous, I almost died from imagining it. Hufft...so dangerous...let’s write it first. Ha..., is there any skills or abilities that could revive me after dying? I really need it for my writing, I will be able to continue writing even I am dying from heart attack after watching or imagining those beautiful and dangerous love.” Hyun Ji-Hu who almost died from her own imagination was writing her story enthusiastically and sometimes having a seizures from her imagination that got wilder as she continued to write.

[Your sponsor is having a heart attack after listening to your words.]

[Some constellations could make a rainbow from their nose bleed.]

[Some constellations have a seizures after listening at your story.]

[Some constellations shouted and fainted after listening to your words.]

[The constellation who likes to change genders listening to your words with shining eyes.]

[The constellations in the fans circle are giving their encouragement for the continuation of your story.]

[Some constellations writhing in excitement from listening to your story.]

[Some constellations...]
...

“Oh my god, I forgot to record this! But I can’t get my eyes from this divine view. I don’t want to move my eyes from the screen.”

“Just leave it for next time, we can still make some verbatim records later. I can only think of appreciating this precious time and don’t have time to set the video cameras. We just need to save this recording. Hey, have you clicked the save button?”

“Y-Yes Ma'am!”

[Some constellations watching with excitement.]

[Some constellations are agreed with the fans words.]

[Some constellations screaming in excitement.]

[The ‘Cale Henituse fanclubs (Constellations branch)’ constellations are writhing in excitement from watching the divine view.]

[Some constellations watching you with weird look.]

[Some constellations speechless with their incarnation behaviors.]

[Some constellations...]
...

“Kekeke..., the constellations started to know about Cale-nim greatness kekeke... I should do something to advertise the greatness of Cale-nim existence! Everyone should know that Cale-nim is a great being that is greater than a God...Kekeke...” Clopeh watching while planning something.

     They are stopped by the arrival of Park Chin-Mae group. It made the fans angry with Park Chin-Mae group and send them their killing intents for ruining they beautiful moments. Park Chin-Mae group paled from the sudden pressures that they feeling and they are confused by the Gyeongbokgung Station survivors behaviors.

“You have come like your promised before.” The white robe priest like person greet them with a smile that different from the scary pressures that they feels.

“O-offf course, we have to do it if we promise it. I mean that it’s a basic as a person to do whatever they promised.” Park Chin-Mae regaining his composure as he talked.

     Park Chin-Mae looking around and found out that all of  the survivors in Gyeongbokgung Station were able to survive. They surprised when they heard that there’s only some injured people because of the sudden change in their scenario difficulty. Some of the male survivors seems to have some trauma and muttered ‘females are scary, never messed with them...’or something like ‘I pray for their poor souls for making those vicious scary women angry...’ or ‘There are a bigger fools than those constellations before...’ for some reason. They only understand what they are saying after they saw the angry fans who keep sending their killing intents to them.

    What’s wrong with them, did we do something wrong? They are confused by their menacing behaviors.

“Ahem..., we have to go to Anguk Station, the other prophets is gathering there to get some powerful weapon as what is written in the Book of Revelation.”

“Are you know about that powerful weapon?” Cale asked with a innocent look and kind smile.

      The fans stop sending their killing intents and start to admiring Cale looks. Park Chin-Mae group feels relieved that they could be released from the scary pressures.

“Not all of us know everything about the future. That’s why we gathered and communicating with each other to make a better future.” Park Chin-Mae said while tried to appeal the survivors in Gyeongbokgung Station.

    They are stronger than what we’ve think before and we can use them to survive because we have the information about this situation. I can use the content of the Book of Revelation to scam them.

      Park Chin-Mae is giving some information about the prophet to everyone in Gyeongbokgung Station but he also hide some parts or added something to make the other thinks that they have a power to save everyone.

      Do they think that we’re stupid enough to believing what they said?

•    Cale, a dragon appeared from the red rock.

    Dragon! Is it the same Dragon that we know? They don’t even know what is happening in Anguk Station now. It seems that they’re just a sacrificial pawn for the higher up of the group, that’s why they know nothing about it. The master mind seems to planing something dangerous at Anguk Station.

Cale was surprised by the wind elementals reports.

“How about we quickly go to Anguk Station, Park Chin-Mae-nim?” Cale said.

“You are right, let’s depart quickly so we won’t late for the prophet group assembly.”

      They decided to leave Gyeongbokgung Station and went to Anguk Station. There were 15 fans are following them to Anguk Station even when Cale asked them to stay because it’s dangerous. They named themselves as CRSF (they won’t tell them that it was Cale-nim Records Special Forces) and they have to follow them even if it will kill them. They are extremely persistent in following them to Anguk Station. For some reason their expressions are reminding Cale with Ron's benign smile, so he let them to follow them to the Anguk Station.

      Then they went to Anguk Station.

<to be continue>

Author’s note: I hope you enjoy the story and have a good day. GBU.