" You guys have a beautiful little boy. He's so handsome." One of the cabin attendants said to me.

" Oh, thank you." I said.

I watched from my seat as Key smiled as he took pictures of AK seating in the cockpit.

" I'm seeing a future pilot in the making. What do you think?" The pilot said as AK reached for the yoke.

" Maybe, ion know, but whatever he choose to do I'ma proud and support him 100%." Key which caused me to smile.

" As parents that's all we can do, and hope fa the best. But we're getting ready for take off in a few minutes, so you guys should go get buckled in. So, I can get you to y'all's destination safely." The pilot said to Key causing him to nod his head.

" Preciate dat." Key said as he picked up A'Kyrie, and walked back over towards me.

" You gone hold him or you want me to?" I asked Key.

" Nah, I want him to sit with me." He quickly said as he started to buckle himself in.

This was Key's first time witnessing A'Kyrie flying, so he was really excited about it.

" Ok well, hea don't forget to put these on him." I laughed as I handed him AK's soundproof headphones.

" Son tell ya mama ya daddy got this. Ain't dat right?" Key asked AK causing his to nod his head yeah.

" Wowww, so dat's how you gone do me papa?" I laughed.

" Gimme five." Key said holding his hand out as AK gave him a five while giggling.

" We gone see how long you gone be laughing once you gotta put on dem earphones." I joked knowing he hated em.

" Hello folks, this is your captain Lance Wilson speaking. We will be taking off in just a few minutes. So, if you will please fasten your seatbelts, and prepare for take off." The captain said over the intercom.

" You buckled in right?" Key asked me.

" Yeah. Gone head and put his headphones on tho." I replied.

Key put on A'Kyrie's headphones, and he instantly had an attitude.

" Boy, you don't even know we finna go somewhere, and have so much fun. You'll be ight." Key said to AK causing him to just stare at him.

The plane started to take off, and once we was fully in the air Key stood AK up on his lap.

" Look at the clouds my boy." He said to AK as he pointed out the window.

A'Kyrie started patting on the window. Neither one of them was paying attention to me, so I took snuck and took a picture and a boomerang of them.

" You see em papa?" I asked as I locked my phone back.

He started talking gibberish, and doing different hand movements like he was answering my question.

" Nigga I can't wait till you start talking full sentences cause this ain't gone cut it my boy." Key said looking at him causing AK to sigh and roll his eyes.

" Lil nigga don't even know how blessed he is. Fa real tho." Key said.

" But he will know cause we're going to make sure he knows dat." I said.

" I know, but ion mean it like dat. I'm just saying like, this the reason I work so hard to be able to give him the life ian neva had. Cause he deserves dat. He deserves to experience shit like this. You know this typa luxury shit should be the norm to him." Key said causing me to nod my head.

" And it will be, but we're gonna make sure he's humble. And know dat not everybody grew up the same way he did, and he's going to know not to treat dem any less as a person just because of dat either. And he not gone be one of these spoiled ass rich kids, who spiral out of control, and started doing drugs and always in and out of jail. Or in and out of rehab."

" Fasho cause I'll be dammed, if he turn into an Orlando Brown." Key said causing me to laugh.

" I'll beat da piss outta A'Kyrie before some shit like dat happen. Tell yo daddy he got you fucked up."

" Oh, but when I try to get him to cuss it's a problem." Key said as he smacked his lips.

" Shutup. Hea papa. This flight finna be 2 hours and 40 minutes, he'll be sleep in a few minutes away." I said as I passed AK his cup causing him to lean back on Key.

Later in Playa del Carmen...

" This is so beautiful, but you didn't have to get us a private luxury villa. We could've stayed at a resort or something." I said as I looked around.

This villa has 7 bedroom, 5 bathroom. A big ass kitchen with a full time chef, and concierge as well. It had a contemporary modern design, and a beach front view that was breathtaking.

" I know, but I didn't want anyone bothering us this week. All I want is fa this week to be peaceful fa you." Key said like it was no big deal.

" Well, thank you. Cause you really didn't have to." I said as I hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me, and tightly hugged me back.

" After all da shit you done did fa me, this the least I could do." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

Before I could even respond A'Kyrie screamed outta nowhere scaring the fuck outta me.

" Da hell wrong withchu. Don't be screaming like dat, you scared mommy papa." I said looking at him like he was crazy.

" I swear his ass a fucking cockblocker." Key said as he mean mugged him.

" How? We all we did was hug. You better leave my baby alone." I said as I let go of Key, and walked over towards AK picking him up.

" His ass a hater." Key said, then there was a knock on the door causing Key to look at me.

" It's probably the concierge bringing the rest of our stuff in. Go answer it, while I get him situated."

" Ight." He said.

I heard Key open the door, but the way he reacted I could tell it wasn't the concierge.

" Ion give a fuck who sent you here. You better back yo ass up befoe I—" Which quickly caused me to put AK in the middle of the bed, and see what was going on.

——————————

If y'all follow my Instagram page, then y'all know I took a break after what happened w/ those damn blogs🙄! But I'm back now😊! Anyways, now why Fat nem do that girl like that😩😂? I know I say this all the time, but I love when Key is in dad mod...

If y'all follow my Instagram page, then y'all know I took a break after what happened w/ those damn blogs🙄! But I'm back now😊! Anyways, now why Fat nem do that girl like that😩😂? I know I say this all the time, but I love when Key is in dad mode, don't y'all agree🥰? Who y'all think at the door😰? I hope y'all ready cause shit finna go down on this trip😮‍💨! How y'all feel about this chapter🤯? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💞!

And if y'all comment & vote enough. I'll drop two more chapters before the night is over with😎