💜The Runaway💜 |Part 1| (⚜️)

Start from the beginning

"Queen," Mina said, getting up from my bed and smiled, "Please, we barely hangout because of babysitting your lil' sister, Jordan."

I whined, "I know! But that little devil keeps pushing my buttons a lot." "I know she does, but," Mina gasped happily and she smiled brightly.

Shaking my head, I held up my finger, "Mina. I know what you're about to do. Don't even give me that fucking face."

"What if we?~"

"No, don't even say it."

"Bring your sister along so that she's not home alone?~"

"Mina, you know that I can just hire a babysitter or maybe a nanny to watch over Jordan, but, bring her along? You know that she's in a stable condition with her asthma and her allergies."

"Where are you going?"

Mina and I looked at the doorway to see Jordan, my baby sister, and I sighed, "Okay, Jordan, I need to ask you something, okay baby?"

She nodded her head and I smiled, "My friend invited me and everyone in my class to a private island her parents had for vacation, and, I know you hate being alone at the house by yourself." "Yeah... it's lonely here without you, Emi," Jordan said, looking up at me.

Moving some of her hair out of her face, I looked at Mina and she gave me a nod and I sigh, crouching down, "Jordan... do you wanna come with me?"

She nodded her head with excitement, "Yeah!"

"Just... promise me you'll take your medicine?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I promise!" Jordan said, very happy to be doing this.

Standing up, I chuckled as she hugged me and I said, "We'll be leaving Sunday, alright? We have to wake up early and make sure you pack some clothes, pj's, and don't forget your swimsuit just in case."

Jordan broke the hug and nodded her head, running out of my room and into her room to start packing.

I turned to Mina who gave me a smug look on her face. I chuckled, "Okay, don't give that shitty face, M. You know that you're probably plotting something." "Maybe~," Mina said, "But, I finally get to see my two favorite sisters finally getting along."

"Yeah, it feels like it's been forever since Jordan and I last hung out together," I said, putting my hands in my pockets, "It feels like it's been years since mom and dad's death."

Jordan came back and she asked, "Min~Chan? Can you help me pick out some cute clothes?" "Oh my god, of course!" Mina said, waddling over to my eleven year old sister.

I rolled my eyes and snorted, "You're such a child, M." "Okay? And I enjoy it!" Mina pouted.

The two of them went to my sister's room, and I sighed, looking out the window, playing with the pendant that my aunt gave me.

⟪⟨3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

After Jordan got all packed, she giggled and shouted, "Emi! I'm going out back to play! Min~Chan can help you pack!"