Sorted

"welcome back to Hogwarts for another year this year we have a new student please make them feel welcome....miss/mr yn ln!" Dumbledore says as they walk in they feel eyes on themselves. "Yn please come up to this chair and have a seat U will now be sorted into your house" McGonagall said, yn walks up to the seat and sits down, the sorting hat is placed on Ur head "hmmmm very interesting, mysterious but.... kind better be...... SLYTHERIN!" Yn hears claps all around yn gets up and walk over to the table full of Slytherins a young girl waves them over to her she makes a spot so you can sit down "I'm Pansy....Pansy Parkinson" the girl says as she extends her hand you grab her hand and shake it while saying "I'm ln....yn ln"

After Dumbledore finishes his speech yn and Panay have already become good friends she takes yn to the Slytherin dorm to introduce them to her friends "Boys there's someone I want U to meet!" 5 boys come down the stairs "boys this is yn" pansy says with a smile "hi" yn says "hey I'm Draco" a tall blonde boys with obviously to much hair gel says "Theodore but call me Theo" a boy with brown fluffy hair says " I'm Mattheo" another boy with fluffy brown hair and a scar across his nose says, "Blaise" a taller darker skinned boy says (I'm not being racist!!) "And I'm Tom" a boy says who looks like Draco but taller and with brown hair says.