#8...

everyone was busy eating their dinner and by witch I mean all of Gryffindor gleard at the Slytherin while the Slytherin's awkwardly tryde eating their dinner without a word being spoken or a peep being made to one another.

Once every one got up and left to head to their common room's to not only unpack there things but to await and see who is there dorm partner

Some was hoping it was there mate's while others hoped it was Ther best friend or someone hot while draco hoped it was neither of those because his peace and quiet was on the line as was his privacy.

Draco got out of the dinning Hall not awaiting Pansy or Blaze they knew there way around

As quietly as a mouse he walked towards the Slytherin quarter's keeping the Malfoy mask on and fixing his posture he walked into the Slytherin quarter's going up the stairs looking for his Sheard room once he found it he didn't even bother to read the name underneath his as he walked in glad that there's no one inside besides himself he walked to the side with his luggage and started unpacking humming a little melody as he did so.

Soon he was finished both unpacking and decorating his part of the room with butyful plants potions and paintings he did himself he laid down on the bed feeling the cold mettle of the Lockett he grabbed the Lockett and opened it to reveal the parchment he grabbed it and slowly opened it.

-----------------------------

:Name:

:Draconis Lucius Malfoy:

Submissive

Inharitans

⚠️ Unknown ⚠️

:Powers:

Illusions
Control of the element snow
Invisibility
See others deaths
Shield
Ability to control snakes
Black tongue
Wordless magic
Wondless magic
Immortality

:Mate:

: Harry James Potter:

Mate found

-----------------------------

Draco steard at at the parchment in his hands not believing his eyes but at the same time couldn't deny the butterflies he felt as he cept reading the name over and over again after a few minutes he decided to hide it back in his Lockett he stud up and walked over to the bathroom desiding to take a shower he stripped of his clothing and entered the shower he turned on the hot water and relaxed to the point he didn't even feel the spell wearing off or hear the bedroom door opening and closing Draco stayed in the shower for a few more minutes before getting out and by that time he was really tired and could berly keep his eyes open he dryd himself off only now noticing the spell wore off but was way to tiered to care he decided to start humming the same melody to keep himself awake he dryd his hair and putted on a oversized t-shirt for comfort before handing up the towel he stopped humming before Slytherin out of the bathroom not spearing even a small glance at the other side of the room he got in bed crilled up and instantly fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow without noticing the Emerald green eyes watching him in the dark with a possessive glint in their eyes.