#6 SARCASTIC LITTLE DRAGON

HARRY'S P.O.V

My little Dragon stopped humming once... Thay... walked into the compartment but I knew I was going to have to act all nice and bubbly if I don't want to blow my cover to eneyone...

"Hello professor Dunbeldoor"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
(A/N I don't know if I spelled it correctly and remember this is my u.a so it's not exactly like the original Harry Potter film.
...
Alright I'll shut it ಥ_ಥ )
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I greeted him smiling my best fake smile I could possibly master it was hard tho just by looking at his annoying face makes me mad all he cear about is his image he doesn't really cear about the students in Hogwarts he even tryde to kill Harmiony by summoning an ogear to kill her and made it look like she was just unlucky just because she knew what he was up to and after that night she told me why and what she found out I was shoked to say the least...

"Ah~ Harry my boy I was wondering where you wire until I found Ron here"

He said smiling at me and Harmiony there was something about the way he smiled that just makes you want to punch out his ugly yello teeth honestly he'll look better without them.

He turned around and saw MY Dragon on his phone.

"Ah~ Draco I see you've found how to use mungel things but you know you are not allowed to use those in Hoggwards so how about you just give thim to me and you'll get thim back on the holidays hmm~"

He said trying to grab My Dragon's things I could feel my claws dig into the seet my Draco slapped his hand away and putted thim back into his bag while glearing at him.

"How about you go f#ck yourself and leave me alone"

My Dragon forced a smile at him still glearing at him whitch made me proud and Harmiony almost laugh but she covered her mouth before she could burst into laughter.

"You know you remind me of your father once he was little except I was mutch more Younger and good looking back then"

He said stroking his beard

"No I'm sure you wire the same old pest back then as you are right now no offence tho take it as an complement"

Draco said full of sarcasm

"YOUNG MAN THIS IS UNECEPTABILL BEHAVIOUR!"

he yeald at my little Dragon
Making me angry...

no PISST!.

My Dragon just smiled with his Middle finger Raised

"Professor why are you hire"

I asked with an emotionless tone but underneath that I was boiling but I have to keep my cover or else it'll be all fore nothing!

"Ah~ yes sorry my boy I came to tell you that you and Harmiony Whould be re-sorted"

He said in an serious tone.

"Oh is that all?"

Both me and Harmiony said in an ovbious I don't cear tone.

"Yes my boy I don't know why professor Snipe whant's to re sort you two all he said was it was an wrong sorting and that someone bribe the sorting hat..."

He said looking at Harmiony all Harmiony did was smile at him with her first clench

"Alright I'll be taking my leave now if you don't mind"

He said looking back at my Dragon

"What? are you waiting for an infatuation to leave shoo"

Dragon said motioning to the door with his hand

"I will be informing you're father of your behaviour young man and I'll have you expelled from Hoggwards!"

He said making me mad but Draco just smirked at him

"Good luck with that~"

Draco said and winked at him he mumbled something before storming out of the compartment I wonder why he was on the train eney way?.

And why Dragon was so calm he could get expelled but I guess he can't do that without a good reason to expell my dragon.

I smiled at my dragon as he looked out of the window completely forgetting about Ron...