Takemichi and Chifuyu went to Danny's to meet others m/n felt tired so Takemichi carried him "you wanna fight black dragons?" "yes!" m/n sat beside Takemichi sleeping on his shoulder "hmm, rejected! We don't want to ruin the peace pact Mitsuya made discussion is over!" "partner, it will ruin Mitsuya's reputation there's no good way to do this." "Chifuyu in that case the three have to solve this then." "let me join in." "huh? Kisaki?!" m/n woke up a little from the noise then Takemichi patted his head and putting m/n back to sleep "let me sleep on your lap Mitchi." "alright, come here."

M/n sat on Takemichi's lap continuing to sleep hugging his neck like a koala making everyone question their relationship 'are they really just childhood friends??' "wanna work with me? I wanna stop Hakkai too." Kisaki told them "think I can't see through your bullshit?!! Why the fuck would we ever wanna work with you?!"

M/n buried his face deeper on Takemichi's neck making him blush more while Chifuyu and Kisaki started to argue then Chifuyu put a broken glass beside Kisaki's neck and Hanma threatened Takemichi too by putting a knife beside m/n's neck "Hanma! Stop this!" m/n woke up punching Hanma's stomach making him cut m/n's neck a bit backing him off "m/n are you hurt?"

Takemichi saw m/n's neck bleeding a little bit he took a tissue and started to wipe the blood "I wanna go home and sleep." "wait a little bit, okay? I'll carry you!" m/n was still half asleep so he nodded holding his arm and went after Kisaki.

Takemichi like he promised carried m/n on his back after got a bandaid putting it on m/n's neck from Smiley.

While m/n continued to sleep on Takemichi's lap when Kisaki was talking with a traitor in black dragons wanting to know more about Taiju "what's goin' on? Smells like a rat in here!" Koko came inside the room. "K-Koko... You've got it all wrong! I was just..." "it's torture for youuu!" after they took the rat out Koko saw the money.

"for 100,000 I'll tell you bastarts, what you wanna know." "I wanna know when's Taiju alone." "the boss is never alone, he's always got five soldiers with him, except for one day." "and when's that?" "Christmas day. He's a zealous christian, every year on Christmas night he goes to church to give worship, he's always by himself." "I see." "that's all? You think the five of you can take him down?"

Then Koko left "Takemichi you said Hakkai is gonna kill Taiju then this way we can stop Hakkai, right?" "Kisaki, that's why you went to all this trouble?" "the five of us will stop Hakkai and defeat Taiju! On Christmas night we'll have a secret meeting." Kisaki stared at m/n for few seconds and Chifuyu noticed it.

Takemichi continued on carrying m/n and Chifuyu was mad not wanting to work with Kisaki nor Hanma "I'm against this! Wasn't he the reason he killed Baji, Hinata Tachibana and m/n in the future?"

Takemichi got worried if m/n heard what Chifuyu said but was still asleep hugging his neck "shh, I know so what are we supposed to do? We might learn something about him and why he did it. Chifuyu please help me with this! I don't want any bad future for us! And I need to keep an eye on m/n he'll be kidnapped by Kisaki." "why? What did m/n do to deserve this? First he told us he's getting abused and now Kisaki is after him?" "he said m/n revealed all of his plans to Naoto and to you then ended up getting killed." Takemitchi looked at Chifuyu with desperate expression.

"jeez, you're lucky m/n's my manga buddy." "thanks Chifuyu!" "what's so fun about meetin' up with dudes to beat up with other dudes at Christmas? And why's m/n still sleeping?" "he said he didn't sleep because he got locked up in his room again." "that's tough, poor him I can see his bruises up close why don't you call on his parents to free him?" "I was thinking about that but he refused saying they'll kill him if they knew their son called on them." "how about we help him to be free after this?" "okay I want him to be happy and free!" "I'm curious how did you two meet?"

Takemichi told Chifuyu how the two met while walking to Hanma and Kisaki to meet up with them.

M/n was still dreaming about Takemichi and him making out in different situations making him giggle quietly in his sleep and Takemichi looked over m/n then smiled 'he must have a good dream! Is it about running after lollipops like mine but I chased potato chips instead.'

"that didn't take long got an answer for me?" "we'll work together with you till Christmas is over!" "a wise judgment, that really helps me out." "we just wanna protect Hakkai so, we're not gonna be all friendly with you guys!" Kisaki then stared at m/n again but longer making Chifuyu nudge Takemichi to notice it and he did surprisingly "well good night! I need to put m/n to bed." Takemichi and Chifuyu walked away quickly.

Next morning Takemichi was walking with m/n then Hina called for him "Takemichi, wanna walk home?" "oh m/n!!" Naoto ran and hugged m/n's legs dying of Naoto's cuteness and carried him like a little kid "how are you, Naoto?" "I'm good and you? I really missed you!" "I missed you too, cmon let's go to the arcade I'll pay." "nee-chan! I'll be going with m/n to the arcade bye!" Naoto waved while m/n ran not giving his sister any time to say anything. "Naoto you're so good at this, I'm impressed." Naoto got another prize it's a huge hamster.

"I'm a beginner and this is for you." "thank you, what do you want in return? I'll get it for you." "umm.. This!" "you sure? That's for lovers ,you still want it?" "I really want it, since we'll be lovers in the future no, a married couple!" m/m chuckled and got a huge teddy bear that holds a heart that's written 'I love you, will you be mine forever?' m/n gave it to Naoto who's a blushing mess after calming down he went to play racing cars few times racing Naoto lost and m/n taught him how to win.

Both got hungry and bought what Naoto wanted then took him home.

"mom, I'm home!" "oh welcome back and hello m/n! Please come inside!" "thank you ma'am but I need to go to cook dinner for Takemichi and here's desserts I've bought." "you didn't have to, Naoto you really got a really nice friend please drink some tea before leaving." "thank you ma'am." m/n felt little bit awkward because nobody was this nice to him but Takemitchi.

"what's wrong m/n? Why do you look sad? Are you hurt?" "no ma'am it's just this is the first time someone welcomed me this nicely only Takemichi and Naoto did." "oh, I'm sorry for what you've been through but you're always welcome here." m/n smiled "thank you ma'am I really appreciate it." Naoto was hugging his arm sad of what he heard.

"Naoto, I need to go." "don't leave yet, we still didn't hang out this much." "Naoto I promise after this I'll take you anywhere you want okay?" "then I want you stay over!" "okay, I'll see if Takemichi can stay at his friend's house." "yay! M/n will sleep in my room!" Hina came home to see m/n at her house "what are you doing here, m/n?" "I brought Naoto and was about to leave." "let me walk you to the door!"

Naoto held m/n's hand walking him there "my my, I think my son is having a crush." "mom are you gonna accept it if he'll marry m/n?" "of course, if he wants that." Naoto hugged m/n before leaving and m/n kneeled down then kissed his cheek making Naoto stop working leaving him there.

M/n walked to Takemichi's home smoking just finished buying groceries for dinner to see Takemichi all sad so he put the groceries on the table and approched him holding his hand "Mitchi, why are you sad?" "Hina's father talked to me wanting me to break up with her... To make her happy..." "why don't you ask her if she's happy with you? In front of her father?" "it's a good idea and all maybe I would thanks m/n!"

M/n smiled 'if they're gonna break up it will be my time to shine!' "Mitchi how about we cuddle tonight? I'll make your favorite food today, what do you think?" "thanks m/n I appreciate your help and I'd love to get some cuddles." "cuddles with hot chocolate and marshmallows It's good for you right now and for this weather." "okay! By the way did you buy my favorite potato chips?" "I've bought a lots of it just for you." "thank you! You're the best m/n!"

M/n cooked Takemitchi's favorite food and cuddled like he promised drinking hot chocolate and extra marshmallows and slept with Takemichi on his bed hugging each other to comfort him.