Episode 11

And before you knew

Your eyes became heavy and you passed out , you almost fell but Yoongi catched you before that .

" Jou aje beaztipul " you mumbled before passing out. Yoongi carried you in bridal style and placed you gently on your bed and then took off your heels . He covered you with your blanket and kissed the top of your head before saying " good night my love "

He went outside and downstairs, he saw Hoseok a sitting alone while Jin laughing while talking with a girl.

Namjoon adoring drunk Leena blabbering nonsense. Probably thinking she's the most cute human being existing ever.

Tae staring at Shin who's head is rested on a table and she was asleep.

drunk Jungkook flirting with a girl .

'duh. He's shy around girls the other times but when he's drunk , he's totally different ' he thought.

"Where is jimin and Jemma?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

" Jimin took her to his place. I think they'll spend the night together" Hoseok blurted.

"Hold up - what? They're probably going to- ig- it's only been a week though "

Hoseok just shrugged and they both got out of your house and walked to their cars and drove to their home.

Yoongi's mind was filled with so much emotions and thoughts.

'What was that?'
'my heart almost jumped out of my chest '
' I could hear my heart racing like crazy'
' I might've kissed her if she didn't pass out '
' I would have almost ruined our years of friendship '
' wasn't she was staring at my lips too?'
' or maybe I'm just hallucinating things '
' gosh thinking about that damn scene is making me blush and hurt '

He kept thinking these all the way to his house.

??? P.O.V.

" Must we do this? " The boy asked on the phone.

" Do what?" The person asked through the other side.

" Use her. Is it necessary to use her for your revenge?"

" Yes it is so focus on your work more than the girl and don't be so silly "

"Oka-" before the boy could finish his words the man on the other side cut the call.

The boy frowned while looking at the night sky .
" Mom I miss you" he said as a sigh escaped from his mouth .

Time skip to next morning ~

You woke up by the sound of your alarm that you didn't even set . ' might be Jen's doings' you thought as you stared at the ceiling and suddenly recalled yesterday's events.

You tried to recall yesterday's events and then you realised you're still in your party dress. Your cheeks turned a lil bit pink whene you remembered staring at Yoongi's lips . ' damn what's wrong with me? Why did I even do that ?'
Then you remembered telling Beomgyu the reason why you're marrying Yeonjun. You facepalmed . 'jesus what if he tells Yeonjun about that? Yeonjun will know that I lied about loving my father dayum'

You got up from bed thought about the moment with Yoongi for few more times before going to take a bath and brush your teeth.

After you came from the bathroom you lied in your bed tiredly.

* Buzz *

You looked to the table and went to it to grabbed your phone and opened the messages that were coming from the friend's gc.

Justin Seagull🤸🏻‍♀️🖤: Jin Hyung who was that girl last night?

Clumsy cousin who always breaks everything 🌬️🖤: what girl?

Son of the sun 🌞♥️✨ : the girl he was laughing with.

Clumsy cousin who always breaks everything 🌬️🖤: I didn't notice that though.

Sleeping stone 🗿💕 : yeah probably because you were too busy staring at lee

Clumsy cousin who always breaks everything 🌬️🖤: you hoe! Delete that rn or else I'll kill you.

Sleeping stone 🗿💕 : nope you're not capable of killing me

You : stop it .

* Everyone as always ignored you and kept messaging*

gguk's simp 💩♥️ : why were you staring at me joon? Did I do anything wrong?

shortie🐥💕 : such an innocent kid.

gguk's simp 💩♥️ : I'm probably better than you bitch.

Clumsy cousin who always breaks everything 🌬️🖤: no Lee you didn't do anything wrong and I wasn't staring at you I was just taking care of you because you were drunk

You : aww

Tae's simp💩✨ : I ship .

Handsome windshield 🌚💕 : that was just a random girl.

My twin 💀💕 : really?

You : sounds fake but okay i believe you

alien👽💫 : I don't believe you

Handsome windshield 🌚💕 : I didn't ask you to

alien👽💫 :
:(

Tae's simp💩✨ : don't be sad

gguk's simp 💩♥️ : don't simp

Jemma 🐥: are you all still drunk?

Everyone kept chatting.....

Meanwhile :

Clumsy cousin who always breaks everything 🌬️🖤

You : Just tell her that you love her .

Him: what no fuq i can't

You : why?

Him : it might end our friendship

You : no it won't. Believe me even though she has a small crush on gguk , she likes you back. It's obvious. Just tell her . Don't hide your feelings. Even if she turns you down it'll be for the good. She's not a person to be mad at anyone for long. You'll still be best friends if she rejects .

Him : woah . Mmmm ig I'll

You : good . Take her to her favorite place and tell her about your feelings ✊🏻 I'm rooting for you my fav cousin.

Him : thanks y/n

"Hello?" Lee said on the phone

" Can we meet at Blossom Café? I have something to tell you" Joon asked from the other side .

"Sure but what do you want to say" Lee replied .

"I'll tell once we meet "

"Time?"

"4:45 p.m."

" Okay " and then she hung up.

To be continued ~

A/N : next chapter will be a bit LeeJoon chapter lol.