Episodes 3 : The Nightout

After the college ends you all met with e/o at the college entrance and started walking together .

" Don't forget to bring alcohol tonight , because I don't have alcohol at home " Jin said .

"Okay! I'll bring them " Jimin replied.

" Well then see you all in the evening then!" You said while holding jennie's hand , taking her with you to the direction of your house .

" Girls Don't forget to bring your pyjama!! I won't lend you my shirts this time!!" Jin yelled.

" Yeah alright " Jennie replied.

Time skip~

At Jin's house ( Evening)

"Soju is here !" Jimin shouted while coming inside the house with a bag full of Soju.

" Namjoon ..... It's been 30 minutes since you are cutting onions....." LeeNa said while crying.

" Don't cry my poor baby" ShinJi said to LeeNa .

" Namjoon made me cry by cutting the Onions " leeNa said dramatically.

" Aagh I give up" Namjoon said with up hands .

" Let me cut them " ShinJi started cutting the Onions real quick.

" Aghhh give me the Onions!! I need them for my bacon soup!!!" You yelled.

" Here " LeeNa handed you the onions.

" The fried chicken is ready " Jin said.

" Give me some! I want to have it with Soju " jimin said .

" Come and take " Jimin got up from his seat to have some chicken. And came back with a full plate . And started eating without asking anyone to have.

"Eating alone isn't good shortie" Taehyung said laughing. He took some chicken from the plate .

" Don't call me shortie! And I didn't stop you from eating the Chickens.

" Well you're right" jungkook said .

Someone was sitting at the couch looking at him smiling on his phone . Her heart warms at the view . The view of him makes her happy .

Time skip ~

At dinner table :

"Umm the casserole is delicious!" Jennie exclaimed.

" I know " Jin said proudly.

" Who made the bacon soup?" Yoongi asked.

" I did , why? Does it tastes like heaven ? " You said looking at Yoongi.

" Yukk! It tastes like shit " Yoongi replied making a weird face.

" Shut up and eat if you don't wanna die " you said glaring at him seriously . And both bursted into laughter after some secconds . You knew he always loved your cookings , it's just he never said it .

Out of sudden everyone started roasting Jin .

"Hey stob it!!!!" Jin shouted . " It's not stop Hyung it's stop " jungkook replied .
" Stop mocking me jungkook " .
" Yeahhhhh you spelled it right this time ".
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Time skip after dinner~

" Well do anything except getting drunk " Hoseok said looking at you . "Ugh hobi " you scoffed. " Yeah you can get drunk but don't throw on me please " . "Ughh okay I won't touch alcohol!" You said . " Are you sure ? " ShinJi asked looking at you . " Yeah"

Time skip to 2:00 a.m.~

After everyone except you got drunk you saw Jin crying his heart out looking at his phone . You were curious at why he is crying and what he's looking so you went to check on him . And
Saw a girl's pic on his phone. So many questions popped on your mind. Who is it ? Does he love someone? Is it one sided? Who tf would ever reject a guy like him? You were out of his thoughts when LeeNa suddenly started rubbing his cheeks on your leg . "WTF though I call you a dog , it doesn't mean you'll just behave like one " you said . " I JuSt WaNnA B Youurrr dooouuggg !!! Oooooo" LeeNa started singing.

"Aish!"

" I should have got drunk too , I wouldn't have to tolerate things like this" you thought. After that you saw both Yoongi and Hoseok and Tae looking at bluntly . You went closer to them and realised that tae was actually sleeping . " What is he? A fish?" You laughed at his sleeping posture. Then you saw Hoseok fell asleep and Yoongi still looking at you . "What?" You asked , "hehe" he said and fell asleep too . Then you saw jungkook crying too . Tf has gotten into Jin and gguk?

You were just going to grab some fruit juice ( because you said you won't touch alcohol ) in the kitchen where you saw Namjoon mumbling something alone and discovered what he said . " I wish Lee loved me back too "
Wow broken lovers everywhere- you thought.
" Want me to help you?" You asked shocking the hell out of him.
"Ehh?" Namjoon asked .
" I heard what you said , you seem not so drunk well , still muttering things?" You said.
"Umm uh please Don't tell anyone , thanks" he requested.
"Well uh ok? It's a secret between us then , now go and sleep " You replied.
He went back to the living room .
You grab some mixed fruit juice from the fridge and went back to the living room where you saw jimin talking on phone with someone and giggling. Then you saw Shin messaging tae's head while looking at his face and smiling. Maybe she's just admiring his beauty? . Then you saw Jennie already asleep. Well I'm tired and  it's already 3 a.m. you thought while looking at the big clock . You turned off the TV that was on by Jin for no reason. Then you switched off the light and went to sleep.

You were tired

You fall asleep

You

Didn't realise

Someone was looking at you

Admiring you

Someone

Was falling

For you

A little by little

And you

Were

Totally

Unaware

Of That .

To be continued~

{A/N : hahshjkn, the chapter was kinda long with 900 words

Thanks for 3 reads ;) }