Intro:

Kim Y/N : the main character, has 2 elder sisters Kim Yongsun and Kim Jisoo a same aged cousin sis Kim Jennie , and a same aged cousin brother Kim Namjoon.
Her father is a rich businessman and her mother is no more alive in this world.
H

er girl best friends -
Yoon ShinJi and Han LeeNa
Her boy best friends -
Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi
Other Close friends : jin , tae , jimin , kook . Though joon is her cousin he still seems more like a friend to her.

Kim Yongsun : The eldest sister of the house . Likes to Do all the house chores alone though sometimes y/n , jisoo and Jennie helps her too.
Completed her studies and looking forward to be a singer.

Close friends: Moon Byul-Yi , Ahn Hyejin and Jung Wheein .
She hates her father for some reasons.

Kim jisoo : the 2nd elder sister . Wants to be a model. Is good at comforting her sisters and others
Close friends - Lalisa and  Rosé

Yoon ShinJi : good at studies , gives lectures about life all the time . Has feelings for her boy best friend tae but is afraid to say it to him . Everyone can see it except Tae ( like wtf)

Han LeeNa : so talkative , her boy best friend is Namjoon. she has feelings for jungkook  but no one knows it.

Min Yoongi : not so talkative but is good at listening. This boy can also be talkative sometimes.

Jung Hoseok : the hope of life . He always makes everyone laugh . Knows every secrets about y/n.

Kim Seokjin :  handsomeness overload . He once loved a girl who left and never come back.

Kim Namjoon : University topper .  God of destruction. Loves- ?

Kim Jennie : cousin of y/n . After her parents death Yongsun aka Solar brought her with them . And raised her

Kim Taehyung : childish. Loves to irritate Yoongi .

Park Jimin : flirtatious type .  But so caring. He can't see the difference between  who's good and bad .

Jeon Jungkook : loves to sing , is afraid of being around unknown girls. Friendly type of person.

Chae Jihye : the negative character ( without negative characters it would be more boring well ).