Episode 1: DRUNK

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up by the sound of TV and found myself laying on hobi's lap . I tried to recall everything that happened last night and I remember -

Last night at restaurant:

"So y/n you called us here to tell something, what is it?" LeeNa and ShinJi my two besties asked.

" YooU aaRee nnnotttt theeee ooounnlly perShon whooom aaaii caLled!!! I CaLledd Hoccheeokk toooo." You said in a drunk tone .

"Yaahhh I didn't ask if you called anyone else!! I asked the reason why you called us!!! ShinJi said.

"Uhhmm aaaaghh waiittue AAA minnuutee . "You looked at your phone and saw a text from your elder sister.

[Solar  eonnie🔥: y/nshii me and jisoo are doing sleepover at Byul-Yi's place? Can you come too? Or you gonna stay at home? Jennie is with us too
You : I'll stay at home
Solar eonnie 🔥 : okay kiddo! Take care of yourself, sleep well and Don't forget your dinner!
You : yeah ok
Solar eonnie🔥: good night 😒❤️
You : you too😬]

Your two besties looked at you as if you confused the shit out of them.

Waiter bring me another bottle of Soju! You ordered the waiter.

"Are you even going to say anything? Or do you just want to keep getting drunk like that?" LeeNa asked being irritated by her best friend's behaviour.

"Oh gosh Y/N this is going to be the third bottle of Soju!! You didn't even touched any food!" ShinJi said angryli.
The waiter arrived and you were going take another sip when someone arrived.
Yess Your hope :D

"Eyyo don't drink alcohol sweetheart or else your kidneys will be damaged" Hobi said to you.

"Hobiaaaaahhhshii!!!!" You hugged him so tight that it was hard to breathe for him .

Hobbbi! * Sobs * , I'm sooorry *sobs *, for eveRythhing *sobs *.

"Aishh! Stop crying !! You look so ugly while crying like that . " You heard another familiar male voice .

Min Yoongi :)

"Yoongiaaaaahhhh !! Yoouu cAmmEe uith hheim ttoou !" You said while hugging him .

"Ughh gosh I just came to have some drink and found a drunk Lady whom everyone's starring at!" Yoongi said .

"Aaiii saaiddd I'mmm sooorrryyyy!!" y/n said

"Ugh you don't need to be sorry! You did nothing wrong I'm actually kind of proud of you for what you did to that witch!" Hobi said laughing.

"Aagh hobbiee you are sooo muchh kinduuee!!" You said while hugging Yoongi and suddenly -

You Vomited.

"Gosh! Y/N it's dirty" Yoongi said in an annoying tone.

"Oops!" You laughed.

"Hobi take her with you!" ShinJi told hobi and hobi just nodded.

"Yoongi go to the washroom and change your clothes! Or just wash them" LeeNa said.

"Yeahhhhh! It's so cold outside I guess I won't be able to drink today anymore I'm heading home back I can drop you two if you want ". Yoongi said to ShinJi and LeeNa.

Okaayy!- both of them agreed .

"But before that tell us what's the matter with her?" ShinJi asked.

Well it's just Jihye used her to get me but failed so they had a fight and the friendships broke- hobi explained.

'Oh' three of them said and sighed.

"Get me bacckkk hoouummeee" you said loudly.

"Yeah" then hobi took you to your home and stayed with you because your sisters told him to.

He took you out of the car in piggy back style ( because you were asleep) and placed you on the couch. He then called Yoongi and said that you both are safely back home . And then he called ShinJi and LeeNa too and said the same .

He then cooked some ramen for himself and ate it alone while you were asleep. Then he started watching the TV . He kinda knows everything about your house. Because he spent his most of the time here.

He was sitting beside you . Suddenly you hugged his leg and he placed your head on his lap so that you can sleep comfortably. And then he fell asleep too.

Current P.O.V

"Aaish !" You said and got up from the couch still feeling dizzy and went to get freshed .

~To be continued

A/N : heyya !!! It's my first episode of my first fiction thanks for your support and love yass bye