Night

❝𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒❞

~•~

Most of the on board passengers were high-schoolers, the youngest boarders were presumably 16 or 17, enlivened and under the possession of bliss. Taehyung surveiled their coordinators grounding the children in mannerism and obedience. The only phrase he kept hearing time and again,

"Always listen to the instructions of the crew, and your teachers. Don't be an impolite kid, alright?"

He looked at Jungkook with a shade indignation, who gesticulated to let it pass, "Focus on us. Don't mind them."

"But it's-"

"It's okay bear..."

The queue set in motion, Taehyung yet then couldn't make his way under the roof, he waited at the dock, with Jungkook beside him, the breeze relentlessly slapping both of them.

"You know Kookoo, cruises are a really the cheapest, most sought-after location for romance these days," he took small steps ahead at a time, trying to perpetuate tempo with the remaining of the queue, "When I used to be on board, they would stand at the deck with arms spread and their partner behind, yelling I'm flying."

"Do you want to do it with me too?" Partly Jungkook's words were indistinct, but his fiance developed a habit. However, he didn't return an answer.

Taehyung closed his eyes, breathing in the sweet aroma of ocean surrounding them, the distant strains of the waves breaking near rocks grew louder. He spread his arms wide enough to welcome the entire galaxy in him,

"Jungkook...look, I'm flying."

When in exchange of Jungkook, he heard someone goatish, Taehyung recoiled opening his eyes looking at the man.

"Sir what are you doing? Kindly move forward," the crew member looked exactly as Taehyung imagined to be. Nearly 6 ft tall, portly and bald.

"Uh- yeah, we apologize," Taehyung embarrassed held  the aristocrat polyester in one hand, and Jungkook's wrist steadfastly in other, drawing Jungkook behind him.
At the moment Jungkook could only chuckle under breath seeing how endearing Taehyung appeared with his flushed cheeks.

"Take it easy, take it easy baby bear," Jungkook stroked Taehyung's earlobe softly to calm him down, which somehow wondrously always worked, "Let me get our boarding card."

At the end of all formalities, Jungkook led the way for Taehyung to the upper, main deck.

"Woah!! Luxury cabin?? Deluxe room??"

"Wanted the best moment for us," Jungkook winked trundling in through the door. But much to Taehyung's revelation, there were already two little boys playing sudoku on one of the berths.

"Uh- are they staying with us?" Taehyung shammed a smile at Jungkook for he didn't want to come off rude to the kids, as bewildered as the older, "You didn't inform me?"

"Hey kiddos, didn't your parents teach you this is not very decent to encroach into other's private space," Jungkook let fall of their carriers, "Get the hell out right now or else...!!!"

"Jungkook!! They're kids, why are you coming at them?" Taehyung gave daggers at Jungkook, instantaneously enough although, he transposed his avatar to grinning.

He crouched down legs folded, hands on his thighs, and smiled warmly at the little children,

"What is your name kids?"