.8

Malia

*One Month Later*

Its been a while since the party and me and Jevonne have been talking more and he hasnt brung up the conversation we had. I told Ciarria what happened and she hit me with the definate and classical 'I told you so'. I mean she was right but I never would have thought it would be true , what in the Wattpad.

Today Jevonne told me to get ready so we can go out when he gets off work. I didn't think he worked another job than the school. I dont even know what to wear so Jasmine is here helping me thinking Im going on a self care day. I look at her as she goes through all of the clothes in my closet throwing stuff out.

"I'm not cleaning that up" I said to her looking at all the clothes that are on my floor.

"Whatever I'll clean it but you deserve an amazing self care day outfit" she replies before yelling bingo. I see as she pulls out a blood but bright red sun dress , the one that shows all of my curves. I go take it from her examining it trying to see if I wanna wear it before nodding.

"Nice choice babes" I say to her before getting dressed. When i walk back out Jasmine is on facetime with Brandon. I wave at him and we all have a little conversation before jasmine has to leave. As I'm going to sit at my vanity to do my hair and do my She-Go lip style my phone dings.

                          Jevonne Aiden <3

I'm takin you somewhere fancy

Only if I can pay

Don't play wimmie ma

I'm so serious

Ok , jus get ready , wear sumn fancy I'm otw

After seeing what Aiden said I went about to change when I heard a knock on the door. Ian invite nobody over , opening the door I see Jevonne. He looks so good.

We should give him head
He deserves it lookin like that

"You look amazing mama" he said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Thank you love , but I'm not wearing this" I look up at him talking.

"Why not.?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Cause it's not fancy" I said shrugging.

"Yes it is , go put your shoes on and let's go" he says leaving no room for discussion. I sigh going to grab my shoes. Walking back outside he's standing by the car.

Oouuoo he looks good

Yes he does girl

What's the plan tonight

Hmm let's get some dick

Yes that's what I'm thinkin

Bitch I think for you

I get cut out of my thoughts by a smack to my ass. I let out a scream , rubbing my ass I look up to see Jevonne looking at me.

"Why would you" I huff pouting.

"Cause you jus standing there staring , I been callin yo name" he said shrugging.